4th Test: India v Australia @ Nagpur (Thu-Mon)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronchi is a bit like Gilchrist, except more unreliable - he could come out and hit 100 off 40 balls or get out clean balled 1 ball trying to hit someone out of the ground.

I'd have him playing, Haddin has been ****ing useless this series.

Ronchi is a bit like Gilchrist, except more unreliable - he could come out and hit 100 off 40 balls or get out clean balled 1 ball trying to hit someone out of the ground.

I'd have him playing, Haddin has been ****ing useless this series.
Ronchi can't catch, bat or field. He's worse than haddin.....

:thumbsdown:

the hussey wicket ended it for us.

you know that we'll go down swinging, lets hope white shows us his talent with the bat and we give india a scare.

I thought he would be able to be that type of player that would make good decisions but clearly not. I'd give him the NZ tests to prove himself.
The ony thing is will Ronchi be any better at test level? And if not is there anyone else out there? Hartley or Crosswaithe possibly
I heard Paine has been going alright.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think Aussies timed their pursuit all that well. They should've looked to keep a certain amount of wickets in hand before lunch and then before tea. Katich going out there and go the tonk so early was never ideal. Everyone should've played how Hayden did, fairly well calculated aggression

Although the baffling decision was allowing Michael Clarke to go up to no.4 when he WAS obviously ill. Makes absolutely no sense

Although the Indian spinners bowled very very well, the toppie to get rid of Hussey was just absolutely magical. Very Warne like back in Warnie's heyday

And wtf was Krejza thinking when it was just before tea................ that's ridiculous cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back