4th Test: India v Australia @ Nagpur (Thu-Mon)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When Harbhajan bowls, he looks like he's waving to someone who's about to be attacked by a bear.

*And there it is, Johnson out LBW.

Hawkeye shows it missing.. God Almighty.

When Harbhajan bowls, he looks like he's waving to someone who's about to be attacked by a bear.

*And there it is, Johnson out LBW.

Hawkeye shows it missing.. God Almighty.

Leg before Wide??

That's about all it could have been.

Congrats to India, but I'm pretty shattered by that. I thought we were in with a good shot at 3-150, but we collapsed badly. Dissapointing to play 4 matches and not get a win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is Watson's strike rate 30?
He dominated the Twenty-20's and he's batting like Boycott.
Watto was always going to struggle with the bat this tour.

1. He is very much a back foot player, can get into trouble against quality spin.

2. He is batting at 6 when the spinners are always on.

3. He is perform MUCH better with the bat against NZ.

Cant blame him to be honest, ive had enough of the entire series, playing 8 tests against India in less then 12 months is maybe a bit much but anyway.

Yeah, I'm a bit sick of the bastards and their horns. Bring on the nice, quiet New Zealanders.

Lol, I think he wants someone to reply to it.
It was a stupid question originally

Why did he think he had a low strike rate?

pretty much the result everyone predicted at the start of the series.

now hopefully we can carry on against england. lucky it's the ODIs first - Tendulkar, VVS, Sharma can all get a well earnt rest. Dravid will probably get one last chance against England, and i wont be surprised if he's dropped to #6 ala the 2001 series vs australia. also hoping dhoni gets some games off during the odis, way too much workload if he plays all 7 odis and the 2 tests.

they certainly do. flintoff and harmison at their peak so they're going to propose a far more difficult challenge. im not so sure about their batting though, i reckon mishra will do well against them. should be a good series, one i can watch without having to worry about exams :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back