Player Watch #5: Curtis Taylor

Remove this Banner Ad

as frustrating as it can be with talented players who seemingly underperform or don’t seem to take advantage of their talent or situation, it is really pleasing to watch a player basically save their career. Long way to go but like someone above said… he’s not far off earning an extension.

I’d like to see the club wait until end of season and have him do this for the next six weeks but it’s been good to watch and impressive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has improved his output that’s for sure. But I can’t fricking stand him losing his feet all the time. Improve that and he has a future .

Gotta say we have been better with him in the side.
Also, the team has made him a better player because we’ve sorted out our structure and shape. Curtis is a “cherry on top” type of player. You need the spine and engine room to be functioning well in order for him to excel.

perfectly suited to the wing IMO. Can run, good kick but most importantly, has good hands. Some of the marks under pressure were really important. That has always been a feature of his game. As he gets more confident, I think we will see hime hit the scoreboard more too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #5: Curtis Taylor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back