Player Watch #5: Curtis Taylor

Remove this Banner Ad

exactly, real possibility squizzzy will be squeezed out.
Given our ladder position you wouldn't think the squeeze is that bad, but it is. Taylor ive no doubt will find a new home, geez think how many years we snapped up players with way less upside and talent as he.

Bummers had a crack at him in the past so may end up back with Bard. I think he has run out of time at NM. I actually like the way he plays and reckon he could be an improver as the team improves. But I think he has run out of time.

Given our ladder position you wouldn't think the squeeze is that bad, but it is. Taylor ive no doubt will find a new home, geez think how many years we snapped up players with way less upside and talent as he.
Sure we did but theres a talent roadblock beginning to pile up due to recent access to higher picks. So comparing him to the classes of 2018 through to 2022 really isnt going to cut it.

Fwiw i dont know if he will get another contract but if he does i have a feeling it will come at the expense of paying out an over reach such as ccj or biggie.

Bad timing. Not sure he did enough in the end.
The end of his AFL career but the beginning of his minor celebrity career will get by on his good looks and family connections won’t ever have to do an honest day’s work bless him.

Bad timing. Not sure he did enough in the end.
I'm not sure he did either, and I was happy to contemplate an extension for depth. Scott and imo Stephens well ahead for the wing spots, McKercher likely to graduate and Tucker as break glass - leaves Curtis a fair way down

Sure we did but theres a talent roadblock beginning to pile up due to recent access to higher picks. So comparing him to the classes of 2018 through to 2022 really isnt going to cut it.

Fwiw i dont know if he will get another contract but if he does i have a feeling it will come at the expense of paying out an over reach such as ccj or biggie.
All i mean is other clubs will be roughly where we were, so ive no doubt he'll find a spot.
He's worthy of an AFL list spot just 'might' get squeezed out of ours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The end of his AFL career but the beginning of his minor celebrity career will get by on his good looks and family connections won’t ever have to do an honest day’s work bless him.
He'll go into real estate.

You just gotta ask yourself. Does this look like the kinda guy that would ace his strength and conditioning and sprint and hard running work?

Are we surprised by the type of injury then?

He’s saving grace is his age may be with in the bracket that the club can’t afford to lose

I’ll say this. I’d rather offer Taylor a 1 year deal as opposed to Brain Dead Brady bringing in the next Cat Stephens on a 4 year deal. :stern look
There is something I like about CT so I would be happy to see him get another year, but I just feel he has missed his chances.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #5: Curtis Taylor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back