djudd

All Australian
Aug 16, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Storm/melbourne tigers/
1.Judd/Murph/Waite/Gibbs/ are our best and should never be spoken of in a negative way on this forum.Same goes for all the kids who bust their arse off.

2.Thorntan is our 4-5th best backmen and cant do a big job

3.Ratts got ahead of himself by not picking Scotland and maybe Irish

4.Simpson/Stevens/ are at the crossroads and should be traded to the g.c
Cant see Kade getting much better andat the moment hes just average b/c grade footballer.

5.We can rebound and beat Sydney if had decissions are made etc Simo/Garlett/ and maybe grigg 4 Yarren/Scottland and maybe Armfield.

Can't see the GC being interested in Stevens or Simpson. Hopefully they would be stupid enough to trade one of their top ten picks for them considering they have 5 or 6 picks inside the top ten.

1. Essendon will play finals.
2. Judd carries our team.
3. I hate the Velvet Sledgehammer so much it makes my eyes bleed.
4. The game has been taken over by pedantic, whistle-happy maggots.
5. Blues may miss the eight.

1.Any team with half a brain knows we dont defend the centre corridor,at all.
2.Jamison is the backbone of our backline and cant be replaced.We have very little depth to cover his loss,or Ratts is scared to throw in Setanta Austin etc.
3."We believe the hype"
4.Simply not hard enough at it,gave up on contests far too early,pathetic decision making and disposal use(unlike the first 2 weeks)
5.Already thought we were 3-0

In hindsight this is a good loss for the group with 3 very tough teams coming up.This may be the catalyst to let the group develop a belief without the outside world intruding and making them delusional.(ala-hirds "new fab 4"drivel)
:thumbsu:

1. I hate them more than I did a week ago

2. I hate them more than I did a day ago

3. I hate them more than I did an hour ago

4. I hate them more than I did a minute ago

5. I hate them more than I did a second ago

Ditto....fear not we'll get them another time when it really matters, revenge will be sweet.

I really don;t think so, this will be there biggest win for the year, they rise from the dead when they play us...looking at the fixture they have hard run over the next month.....

they were amazed to win. even in their wildest dreams they didn't expect it. even with 10 seconds to go they didn't expect it. this is their highlight unless they find a way to beat us again. they won't be in the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee you are a bit tough on stevens, 23 possessions - 91% Eff.:eek: wish I had him in my supercoach side:(

Carlton is in a similar situation as Richmond, young list, a mixture of some old talent and on the way up.

Richmond made the mistake of not having the right focus in round 1 and was soundly beaten. Richmond read too much press about how much better they should be and with the Cousins injection thought it would just happen - WRONG

Carlton round 3 - went into game on top of ladder, much press about how good they were, odds for flag shortened, heads got big and lost focus.

Forget it and get on with the rest of the season, Carlton’s side on Saturday night was pretty good, just too many played below their best, got a good start and relaxed.

IMO Fevola was too pedantic in front of the sticks and his misses cost the 4 points and top spot.

Essendon had nothing to lose, and out run your team. THEY WILL NOT MAKE THE EIGHT.

I can still see both Richmond and Carlton making the eight.

1. McLaren had good coin on the Dons at $4.:thumbsu:
2. We need to fast track more down back. Austin,Edwards,?
3. Playing Essendon in a shootout with their run :thumbsdown:
4. The media will abandon us (like Richmond) and we can go about our business without this over the top crap.
5. Wiggins has great hands, but $%&@ he cant kick for @#$%.:eek:

Gee you are a bit tough on stevens, 23 possessions - 91% Eff.:eek: wish I had him in my supercoach side:(

Carlton is in a similar situation as Richmond, young list, a mixture of some old talent and on the way up.

Richmond made the mistake of not having the right focus in round 1 and was soundly beaten. Richmond read too much press about how much better they should be and with the Cousins injection thought it would just happen - WRONG

Carlton round 3 - went into game on top of ladder, much press about how good they were, odds for flag shortened, heads got big and lost focus.

Forget it and get on with the rest of the season, Carlton’s side on Saturday night was pretty good, just too many played below their best, got a good start and relaxed.

IMO Fevola was too pedantic in front of the sticks and his misses cost the 4 points and top spot.

Essendon had nothing to lose, and out run your team. THEY WILL NOT MAKE THE EIGHT.

I can still see both Richmond and Carlton making the eight.

A richmond fan comes onto our board and shames some of our posters with his common sense.

Before you get carried away there Tiggietom, only 4 sides have ever made the 8 after losing the first 3. If you can get over the doggies you may have a shot, if not forget it this year. And if you dont make it this year forget it for another 2 or 3.

So whilst I am grateful for you coming here to wise up a few of our feeble minded, lets not get too carried away in a mutual love fest.

1 - they seemed to run us off our feet and I thought we were better
2 - our skills and decision making although better still have a long way to go
3 - discipline. Be it giving away free kicks, missing easy goals, chasing, tackling. We need to take bigger steps
4 - You can see the talent we have in Murphy, Kreuzer, Gibbs etc but it takes a great team effort
5 - hate losing to the Bombers more than ever

This post is pure sh*t.

That's all I can say about it.

You say this after one lousy loss? You have got to be kidding!

john_mcenroe.jpg

"You cannot be serious!"

Alright. Enlighten me fellas.

Will we beat Sydney next week? We haven't won a game at the SCG for 15 years.

Will we beat the Dogs the week after that? They are the form side in the comp.

Will we beat the Hawks after that? Absolutely no chance.

Then we'll be at 2-4. Not looking good for finals at 2-4 I'd say.

Remove this Banner Ad

5 things i learnt vs essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back