Past #6: Lachlan Hansen - pick 3 '06 - 151 NM games - NM life member - thanks Lachie

Remove this Banner Ad

But if he is a DFA they still get him and you get nothing i don't see a point in doing that and if anything they get him quicker instead of having to wait till the pre season draft. Anyway i'm sure if GWS want him they will just go through OOC.

If he becomes a DFA GWS are not certain to get him.

Other clubs such as Freo and likely a few others would then have the option of making offers to him without having to give up picks/players.

Assuming GWS want him why would they put themselves through a bidding process when they can sign him as an OOC player without any competition?

If he becomes a DFA GWS are not certain to get him.

Other clubs such as Freo and likely a few others would then have the option of making offers to him without having to give up picks/players.

Assuming GWS want him why would they put themselves through a bidding process when they can sign him as an OOC player without any competition?
Yeah but if he wants to go to GWS he would go there as he still gets to choose where he goes with or without other clubs offer more and if anything again delisting him would be a very bad thing it just means he can get to where ever he wants without any dramas and you still get nothing. I'm really have trouble understanding your logic here.

Yeah but if he wants to go to GWS he would go there as he still gets to choose where he goes with or without other clubs offer more and if anything again delisting him would be a very bad thing it just means he can get to where ever he wants without any dramas and you still get nothing. I'm really have trouble understanding your logic here.
You can leave now.

He is currently OOC due to wanting a better deal. Lets assume GWS offer him a better deal but wont do it as an OOC player as they want us to receive no compo which he is happy with. We then delist him and 2 other clubs suddenly offer more than GWS. Based on his behavior are u suggesting he wont entertain either of them and will stick to the lesser contract offered by GWS?

Why? who are you? I'm not saying he will leave i'm just disagreeing with the point that it would be a good idea to delist him or do you think its a good idea as well

I think youll find I said we had the option to delist him.

This would no doubt be a last resort type scenario when faced with the prospect of losing him for nothing in the PSD.

How u read into it that it would be a good idea to delist him I dont know but I guess u are a Bombers supporter.

He is currently OOC due to wanting a better deal. Lets assume GWS offer him a better deal but wont do it as an OOC player as they want us to receive no compo which he is happy with. We then delist him and 2 other clubs suddenly offer more than GWS. Based on his behavior are u suggesting he wont entertain either of them and will stick to the lesser contract offered by GWS?
Thats really the million dollar question i mean Mitch Clarke did it and by the sounds of it GWS can't offer that much anyway so really i'll agree with that but would you really what to risk losing him for nothing he might stay instead of the stuffing around with the PSD. Does anyone know any sort of numbers he is being offered?

i imagine your reffering to the game this year where it was noted that cloke was struggling in general against practically every side, look back the year before at cloke in his best form and he took 9 marks 2 goals in 1 game and 5 goals in the other, wouldnt call a win to thompson over cloke, he gives away 15kg of size on cloke and 3cm height and obviously cloke has a low body fat percentage, if you think one out thompson would be just as strong as cloke is than you fail to see common sense

like i said theres freakish exceptions to every rule like players such as scarlett and silvagni who where that tallented they could beat any bigger opponent on that forwards best day, for the rest who are slightly undersized defenders up against bigger in form forwards it generally spells trouble
I am very happy to say that you are an idiot... now get out of here with your rubbish before you get carded!

So, we are looking down the barrel of...

Out: McIntosh for a third round pick, Pedersen for nothing, Hansen for possibly nothing, Pride
In: Angus ****ing Graham

Way to go Chief. Are you still on Hawthorn's payroll by chance?

I need some sleep, even my jest threads are depressing me...

So, we are looking down the barrel of...

Out: McIntosh for a third round pick, Pedersen for nothing, Hansen for possibly nothing, Pride
In: Angus ******* Graham

Way to go Chief. Are you still on Hawthorn's payroll by chance?

I need some sleep, even my jest threads are depressing me...
I was about the post the same thing.... if we lose those 3 i am going to livid!!!!!

i imagine your reffering to the game this year where it was noted that cloke was struggling in general against practically every side, look back the year before at cloke in his best form and he took 9 marks 2 goals in 1 game and 5 goals in the other, wouldnt call a win to thompson over cloke, he gives away 15kg of size on cloke and 3cm height and obviously cloke has a low body fat percentage, if you think one out thompson would be just as strong as cloke is than you fail to see common sense

like i said theres freakish exceptions to every rule like players such as scarlett and silvagni who where that tallented they could beat any bigger opponent on that forwards best day, for the rest who are slightly undersized defenders up against bigger in form forwards it generally spells trouble

I think my spell check just shit itself as I went to quote your post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was about the post the same thing.... if we lose those 3 i am going to livid!!!!!

There is the Euge ticket. The 'I wanted to boot Chief out on his ass but JB wouldn't let me' ticket.

Last one was in 2003. Pretty sure Meredith is all sold out, too. Not sure when Laneway goes on sale.

I'll probably just chuck some Fugazi on and kick the furniture.*

*in addition to burning the Arden Street Reichstag, as mentioned in a previous post

Last one was in 2003. Pretty sure Meredith is all sold out, too. Not sure when Laneway goes on sale.

I'll probably just chuck some Fugazi on and kick the furniture.*

*in addition to burning the Arden Street Reichstag, as mentioned in a previous post
TOD its too early in the morning for this shit, what are you on about explain to me!! lol

im merely stating an obvious fact that thompson is a little undersized to take on the big power forwards such as hawkins cloke kennedy tippett which is practically a fact given his height weight and frame, as i said originally hansen is much more suited to play the role on monster key forwards and is better suited down back

if you cant handle facts like such and simply resort to anger when shown up then maybe i need to have discussions with someone who understands a little more about football
Opinions are not facts mate, understand the difference before claiming as such!
Also maybe you should just not post your Rubbish here....

TOD its too early in the morning for this shit, what are you on about explain to me!! lol

You're "going to be livid", rather than just "going to livid", which was a pretty cool annual music festival that finished up in '03.

Fugazi are a band that are good to jump around to.

Apologies for my obtuse ramble, ben.

im merely stating an obvious fact that thompson is a little undersized to take on the big power forwards such as hawkins cloke kennedy tippett which is practically a fact given his height weight and frame, as i said originally hansen is much more suited to play the role on monster key forwards and is better suited down back

if you cant handle facts like such and simply resort to anger when shown up then maybe i need to have discussions with someone who understands a little more about football
i prepared this just for you

Ted Richards AA top 2 defenders this year 193cm 92 kg
Luke McPharlin AA top 2 defenders this year 193cm 91 kg
Michael Jamison very good defender 193cm 96kg
Darren Glass AA this year 192cm 94kg

i can do this all day long!!!!

Even Ben Rutten is 191 he is 100kg though

i prepared this just for you

Ted Richards AA top 2 defenders this year 193cm 92 kg
Luke McPharlin AA top 2 defenders this year 193cm 91 kg
Michael Jamison very good defender 193cm 96kg
Darren Glass AA this year 192cm 94kg

i can do this all day long!!!!

Even Ben Rutten is 191 he is 100kg though
how big is Scott Thompson? Originally I read years ago when there was speculation about him coming to Geelong from the reserves that he was 189cm? When I click on his bio now it says 193? If he is the latter than its a slightly different story, my original point is I think Hansen has the qualities athleticism skills and height to make a AA quality chb if played there, and if he wanted out would even be happy to give up our compo pick for him

how big is Scott Thompson? Originally I read years ago when there was speculation about him coming to Geelong from the reserves that he was 189cm? When I click on his bio now it says 193? If he is the latter than its a slightly different story, my original point is I think Hansen has the qualities athleticism skills and height to make a AA quality chb if played there, and if he wanted out would even be happy to give up our compo pick for him
193cm and 95 kg

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #6: Lachlan Hansen - pick 3 '06 - 151 NM games - NM life member - thanks Lachie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back