Past #6: Lachlan Hansen - pick 3 '06 - 151 NM games - NM life member - thanks Lachie

Remove this Banner Ad

So, we are looking down the barrel of...

Out: McIntosh for a third round pick, Pedersen for nothing, Hansen for possibly nothing, Pride
In: Angus ******* Graham

Way to go Chief. Are you still on Hawthorn's payroll by chance?

I need some sleep, even my jest threads are depressing me...

I'm starting to reconsider some of Ron Josephs comments.

Out: McIntosh for a third round pick, Pedersen for nothing, Hansen for possibly nothing, Pride

Angus Graham?????????

The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

Angus Graham... really..

I'd have more confidence in an untried Mabon.

I am not a Lachie fan but if we lose him for nothing we have completely lost the plot.

Angus Graham... really..

I'd have more confidence in an untried Mabon.

I am not a Lachie fan but if we lose him for nothing we have completely lost the plot.

Graham would be like McKinley - play two's unless Goldy went down.

As for Hansen - with Suns having a look at him I would send him to them for our pick 14 for Caddy - they want 2 first rounders - well there you go. Better than watching Caddy to Cats and Hansen walk for zero.

So we put 6 years into a KPP then when he turns 24 send him WITH a first round pick to the Gold Coast for a kid averaging 15 touches a game.

Donald. Please quit now.

Graham would be like McKinley - play two's unless Goldy went down.

Oh thats alright then, I've really loved the way Ben went about in the seniors.

He made David Bourke look competent

So we put 6 years into a KPP then when he turns 24 send him WITH a first round pick to the Gold Coast for a kid averaging 15 touches a game.

Donald. Please quit now.

Or we offer him 3 years - he rejects it and walks - for nothing.

I for one would at least like to get something out of our 6 years invested in him.

Anyone thought maybe an alternative would be to forget about Caddy as what the Gold Coast are asking for him is ridiculous and give Lachie the extra money he is after.

As for Angus Graham, an alternative would be to put Boomer in the ruck.

Anyone thought maybe an alternative would be to forget about Caddy as what the Gold Coast are asking for him is ridiculous and give Lachie the extra money he is after.

So each time a Roo player is not happy with a contract they can throw a tantrum and demand more money? My 2 year old will throw a fit when he does not get what he wants - I still walk away from him - the minute I cave that behaviour will continue until he gets his way.

And maybe we should pay him more and in two years when the squeeze comes we lose Ziebell or Cunners as he have over committed to players that asked for more money - even though performance did not warrent it.

So each time a Roo player is not happy with a contract they can throw a tantrum and demand more money? My 2 year old will throw a fit when he does not get what he wants - I still walk away from him - the minute I cave that behaviour will continue until he gets his way.

And maybe we should pay him more and in two years when the squeeze comes we lose Ziebell or Cunners as he have over committed to players that asked for more money - even though performance did not warrent it.

The money alloted for Caddy?

Honestly anything more than our first rounder is overs for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh the totem ruck approach. For this to work Cruize and Matty Cambell must stay.

totem-pole.jpg

Agree on this. What is Hansen after? $50K more?

A Donald McDonald doesn't change his spots.

And agree, anothing more than first rounder for Caddy (unless some sort of three way Hamish deal is worked at) is bullshit.

I would much prefer that money to go to Swallow, Thompson, Cunners, Ziebell and 15 others before Hansen. He played half a year in the two's and wants to press for more money. Play a full year kick 40 and then he may have a case.

Who was the last person to reject an offer at the Roos and look for more money???

F*** that! Pederson and HMac are both CONTRACTED players. If we dont get the right deal for the NMFC, dont do the f***in trade!

If Hansen doesnt want to be at Arden St, he can GTFO and he willl be viewed in the same light at Gibson.

The NMFC comes first at all costs. We need to stop having this concedist attitude and stand the f*** up for ourselves.

*end rant*

I would much prefer that money to go to Swallow, Thompson, Cunners, Ziebell and 15 others before Hansen. He played half a year in the two's and wants to press for more money. Play a full year kick 40 and then he may have a case.

Who was the last person to reject an offer at the Roos and look for more money???

Mate I don't know that it's possible to say that without knowing what they are all on.

Between themselves they won't know.

And with Urqu's $300K and Hale's pay coming off the cap there is money to spare.

Mate I don't know that it's possible to say that without knowing what they are all on.

Between themselves they won't know.

And with Urqu's $300K and Hale's pay coming off the cap there is money to spare.

I would use that money to secure our young guns to long term contracts.

If every player wanted an extra 50k it would add $2,000,000 to our player payments.

Can anyone tell what Hansen has done to deserve the right to demand more money?? Sure if - Swallow asked for a little more I have no problem and I am sure the club would try and help. But Hansen?? Please.

Now the Gold Coast are all over Hansen.

I am undergoing an irony overdose.

They are all laughing at us.

It was a brilliant tactic to become the breeding ground for every other club, wasn't it?

I would use that money to secure our young guns to long term contracts.

If every player wanted an extra 50k it would add $2,000,000 to our player payments.

Can anyone tell what Hansen has done to deserve the right to demand more money?? Sure if - Swallow asked for a little more I have no problem and I am sure the club would try and help. But Hansen?? Please.

Completely understand what you are saying but Lachie might be looking at it going "They have offered me 300k a year, Gav was on that for 3 years and did nothing, they should be giving me a bit more than that"

We have put up with some rubbish Lachie performances and now as it appears he is turning the corner we are going to let him go for an unproven kid who has already walked out on one club?

Uncle Leo that is the dumbest suggestion I have heard in a long time!! You do realise he is suspended - so what the hell do we do for the first 6 weeks of the season???

C'mon man think about these things before posting next time!

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #6: Lachlan Hansen - pick 3 '06 - 151 NM games - NM life member - thanks Lachie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back