Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Something that hasn’t been mentioned about LDU is that since his best mate/dad Peter passed away he’s probably been looking for a father figure to guide him through his career and someone to get general life advice from.

Peter was a massive Hawks fan and I assume Clarko would’ve been a legend in their household. You can already see Clarko is a players coach so the player/coach one-on-one chats, the regular coffee catch ups will not only do wonders for LDU’s footy career but also in life.

The timing of Clarko’s appointment to our club couldn’t be any better for a gun 23 year old midfielder coming into his 6th year who used to idolise him.

This kid could take his game to stratospheric levels through his own maturity, natural physical development and the fantastic mental support around him now.

We could be witnessing greatness 🤞

Something that hasn’t been mentioned about LDU is that since his best mate/dad Peter passed away he’s probably been looking for a father figure to guide him through his career and someone to get general life advice from.

Peter was a massive Hawks fan and I assume Clarko would’ve been a legend in their household. You can already see Clarko is a players coach so the player/coach one-on-one chats, the regular coffee catch ups will not only do wonders for LDU’s footy career but also in life.

The timing of Clarko’s appointment to our club couldn’t be any better for a gun 23 year old midfielder coming into his 6th year who used to idolise him.

This kid could take his game to stratospheric levels through his own maturity, natural physical development and the fantastic mental support around him now.

Not that you are getting ahead of yourself at all 🙄

Not that you are getting ahead of yourself at all 🙄
Bookmark it Bern..

Super Freak Flirting GIF by Rick James

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has always been 67s on Sportsbet. 101s still on Lads and Ned's. Goater has came in from 81s to 40s on Lads this last week for rising star 👍
Gone from 81 to 67 365 style

Has always been 67s on Sportsbet. 101s still on Lads and Ned's. Goater has came in from 81s to 40s on Lads this last week for rising star 👍
My Goater bet was at 101 - I think $30 and they're now offering cash out that basically covers this without a game being paid. He has come in heaps.

Sorry lads, Sheezel is winning that
I think is also a good bet. If they play him the same way Stephenson played at Collingwood in his first season he will be a good chance. It will be interesting where Brisbane play Ashcroft considering their midfield names.

If Sheezel kicks 30+ (which I believe he can) its stamped with his name on it.
The guy has talent, but when is the last time we had more than any two of our players kicking more than 30 goals? Temper the expectations a bit.

*in saying this, I completely agree: the kid has the talent to easily kick 30 in his debut year.

This is a very astute observation Sherm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back