Senior 9. Patrick Cripps - 2024 Brownlow Medallist - Dual Winner - Captain Colossus

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't share the negative feelings.

This kid had a huge growth spurt and is still getting accustomed to a bigger frame. He could be an absolute midfield truck like Jobe Watson (without the PEDs)

Definitely the sort we need, especially with an ever aging Judd.
I mean, I was right, but maybe Jobe Watson was too low a ceiling....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all,
I'm putting together some highlight reels for season 2020 for a bunch of Brisbane players in the coming weeks so I thought I'd post them here, as I did in 2016 and earlier this year for the 2019 season.

I'm planning on making videos for Cripps, Murphy, Docherty, Curnow, Walsh, Casboult, McGovern, Betts, Martin, Gibbons, Cunningham, Setterfield, McKay, Simpson, Newnes, P-Seton and probably a couple of others I haven't decided on yet, I'm open to any requests.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Patrick Cripps

Enjoy.

Hey all,
I'm putting together some highlight reels for season 2020 for a bunch of Brisbane players in the coming weeks so I thought I'd post them here, as I did in 2016 and earlier this year for the 2019 season.

I'm planning on making videos for Cripps, Murphy, Docherty, Curnow, Walsh, Casboult, McGovern, Betts, Martin, Gibbons, Cunningham, Setterfield, McKay, Simpson, Newnes, P-Seton and probably a couple of others I haven't decided on yet, I'm open to any requests.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Patrick Cripps

Enjoy.

That was awesome! Thanks mate, keep up the good work.

6 MORE YEARS! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

NEVER. IN. DOUBT.

Pfh69zZf

EaHKeflUYAAjTQ-

Remove this Banner Ad

Senior 9. Patrick Cripps - 2024 Brownlow Medallist - Dual Winner - Captain Colossus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back