Senior 9. Patrick Cripps - 2024 Brownlow Medallist - Dual Winner - Captain Colossus

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win, couldn’t watch. Reading the “media” I get the overall taste of saltiness, one outlet even called it weird?! Another, over inflating the tyres of Naicos rather than praising Cripps. The list goes on.
Captain of a great club, in his prime, showing all the qualities required but still not happy with aspects of his game 😘

Great win, couldn’t watch. Reading the “media” I get the overall taste of saltiness, one outlet even called it weird?! Another, over inflating the tyres of Naicos rather than praising Cripps. The list goes on.
Captain of a great club, in his prime, showing all the qualities required but still not happy with aspects of his game 😘
45 votes is pretty crazy, but so is 38 votes. Patrick Cripps does deserve the Brownlow this year though, he was the best performing player in the competition.

Just think about it. Future generations of Carlton supporters are going to see this name, Patrick Cripps, in our record books, and hear him talked about in amazing terms. They'll wonder how good he was, and they'll be able to watch videos but they won't get to experience it in real time.

We are living through this huge part of Carlton history. We are oh so fortunate to watch this man doing our guernsey proud. We need to soak up these moments because they are gone before you know it.

My father watched Nicholls and point blank refused to entertain that there would ever be another like him.

I watched Doull … and said the same thing of him.

Then came Kernahan to sit beside them.

And now Cripps joins their company … and he’s not finished yet.
There’s one thing missing.
He needs it … the supporters need it.
The team has the makings of it.
The club have 2/3 seasons to throw everything into achieving it …

He’s a champion and we’re incredibly lucky to have him. Now let’s hope others can come with him for the ride so he can have a crack at a flag. There wouldn’t be a more deserving player.

Two.

So far.
Champion!

Patrick has gone from having a pretty average two years (2020/21), which caused a section of our supporters that didn’t want our club to sign Patrick to a long-term contract/letting him walk to WA and now he has come out of that period and he is a two time Brownlow medalist. Patrick has literally rejuvenated his career to win Brownlow medals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Senior 9. Patrick Cripps - 2024 Brownlow Medallist - Dual Winner - Captain Colossus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back