Not open for further replies.

Keith Kincaid

Draftee
Aug 19, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'll have a crack:

1. Clarke (Xavs): 0 votes in the Woodrow yet kicked about 60 goals from Halfforward/Mid.
2. Anstey (SB): Runs all day, gets heaps of it and hurts opposition.
3. F Watts (Coll): 90+ goals
4. Heta (OI): Killed them in last half of the year.
5. Lacey (Blacks): Can play back, forward, Mid. Not overly tough but hurts sides
6. Ries (Coll): A leader, racks up touches.
7. L Wintle (SB): Small Ruckman who had a great GF
8. McGuinness (OB): Explosive onballer who can turn a game
9. Bye (Xavs): Looks like the gorg from Fraggle Rock but is a smart Ruckman who rarely gets beaten
10.Curatolo (OI): Toughest player in comp. Kicks goals.
What is it with Lacey?? 'Not overly tough' is an understatement. There was a joke at my club along the lines of him looking better when he plays at home because the brown stains don't show up on the shorts as much. Surely there are more qualified people to go on here: Serafini, J Watts, M Kempton....

Re: A Section Amateur Football

What is it with Lacey?? 'Not overly tough' is an understatement. There was a joke at my club along the lines of him looking better when he plays at home because the brown stains don't show up on the shorts as much. Surely there are more qualified people to go on here: Serafini, J Watts, M Kempton....

Keith Kincaid,

I am not going to comment on whether he was in the Top 10 in A grade last year, as I have no idea.
But.....Lacey is a quality player! Quick, skillful and good decision maker. You cant have 5 or 6 of the same types of midfielders in your team. You need your ball winners amd you need your skillfull players.

If Lacey wants to play at Marcellin next year on our big oval, we will take him in a second and im sure your team would as well Keith!

Keith Kincaid,

I am not going to comment on whether he was in the Top 10 in A grade last year, as I have no idea.
But.....Lacey is a quality player! Quick, skillful and good decision maker. You cant have 5 or 6 of the same types of midfielders in your team. You need your ball winners amd you need your skillfull players.

If Lacey wants to play at Marcellin next year on our big oval, we will take him in a second and im sure your team would as well Keith!

Well seeing as he jumped ship from OM's when they started to go bad, it wouldn't suprise me to see him jump ship from Blacks now they have slipped out of A Grade too. So Maybe he is a chance to be seen running around at bulleen road.

Keith Kincaid,

he said he was going to go to marcellin but then heard you were back.

I don't know why, but that call just makes me think...

"Well the jerk store called, they're running outta you!"

How did the jerk store get your number Hater? Are you a regular shopper in there?

What about some footy chat.....any early coming or going rumours?

How did the jerk store get your number Hater? Are you a regular shopper in there?

Glen Cox new Head Coach at Marcellin. Announced yesterday!

Sensational player that demanded alot of his team mates. No doubt he will be the same as a coach with his players.

Won just about every individual award you could win as well as 3 premierships and was Captain at Marcellin for around 4 years I think.

Was assistant coach this year and from the players I have spoken to, are extremely happy with his appointment.

footy chat hey....

Apparantly the Lonie twins are definatly playing at Collegians, knocked back $20k each at Karingal to commit to them! Not sure if the Lonie's are the answer from watching the grand final though.

Old Brighton have secured Gertsman (Old Scotch) and David Spriggs (Port Melbourne). Gerta apparantly would never return to Scotch, reckons they are w***ers. Spriggs is a good get, Beaumaris will be livid at not getting him back. he was a St Bogan wasn't he?

Scotch all over the G Train again, not sure if there is any basis to that though. Maybe also in talks with Ferguson from St Kilda / Melbourne, not sure where he played last year though.

Xavs got Colbert back for sure, committed over a beer recently.

And because it doesn't get old...... the bogans were seen running a sausage sizzle down at centrelink trying to attract new players & supporters!

anyone else with news??

footy chat hey....

Apparantly the Lonie twins are definatly playing at Collegians, knocked back $20k each at Karingal to commit to them! Not sure if the Lonie's are the answer from watching the grand final though.

Old Brighton have secured Gertsman (Old Scotch) and David Spriggs (Port Melbourne). Gerta apparantly would never return to Scotch, reckons they are w***ers. Spriggs is a good get, Beaumaris will be livid at not getting him back. he was a St Bogan wasn't he?

Scotch all over the G Train again, not sure if there is any basis to that though. Maybe also in talks with Ferguson from St Kilda / Melbourne, not sure where he played last year though.

Xavs got Colbert back for sure, committed over a beer recently.

And because it doesn't get old...... the bogans were seen running a sausage sizzle down at centrelink trying to attract new players & supporters!

anyone else with news??

Evidently Old Essendon have had a recruiting coup.Forget the grand final meltdown.Nine out of ten times they would belt marcillan.They will win more than they loose.

Evidently Old Essendon have had a recruiting coup.Forget the grand final meltdown.Nine out of ten times they would belt marcillan.They will win more than they loose.

What a pity the one they did lose was the one that counts! The loss as well wasn't even a close loss. 3 goals was flattering!

Its Marcellin as well! Not Marcillan. No idea how you could spell it that way. If you say it. Mar - cell - in!!

no... way....

a football team doing recruiting during the off season??? i hope you attended K-rudd's 2020 summit... the minds for the future...

and do you mean 9 out of 10 grand finals, OEG would belt Marc? normal games maybe, anything with the word final in it, highly unlikely...

any truth to those rumoured pickups hater my man?

also any truth to the rumour one of your vc's maybe off to another club in the same competition? couldn't possibly be true could it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gobblegobble, what a way to make an enterance with a first post! although I have a feeling you may have posted here once or twice before... :D

But I believe BrianSpeaking would be very envious..

In all honesty, spriggs was rumoured to play at OB last year so could be the same again this year, but then again could be not... i have heard the gertsman one but not sure if their is any depth to it, although I would agree with his sentiment if thats the reason he won't go back to scotch... But I doubt he'd say that..

I heard on SEN a few weeks back that Collegians were looking for a new coach and using the radio station as a platform to interview potential coaches through..??

I would have thought their players grabbed enough exposure through morning kiddy shows and the colour backpages of the sunday heraldsun! They hate the limelight the boys from the trott...

Colbert was always going to head back to xavs.. I've heard big lynch might be nicking off somewhere?? And about the VC one gobble, nothing to my knowledge like that...

gobblegobble, what a way to make an enterance with a first post! although I have a feeling you may have posted here once or twice before... :D

In all honesty, spriggs was rumoured to play at OB last year so could be the same again this year, but then again could be not... i have heard the gertsman one but not sure if their is any depth to it, although I would agree with his sentiment if thats the reason he won't go back to scotch... But I doubt he'd say that..

I heard on SEN a few weeks back that Collegians were looking for a new coach and using the radio station as a platform to interview potential coaches through..??

I would have thought their players grabbed enough exposure through morning kiddy shows and the colour backpages of the sunday heraldsun! They hate the limelight the boys from the trott...

Colbert was always going to head back to xavs.. I've heard big lynch might be nicking off somewhere?? And about the VC one gobble, nothing to my knowledge like that...

Only reason Gertsman is playing at OB is that they sercured a job for him at Brighton Grammar, otherwise he would have played in EFL div1 for Wantirna Sth, Dan we are still keen on talking to you, did you get your loan.

Gobble to Hater, no run, back of a length outside off stump, gets across and leaves, well left....... That job at BGS should just about have Gerta sewn up!

If i had shuras lady, i would be in the limelight as much as possible

Lynch would be a big loss

heard a rumour from one of the brighton guys that buckley wasn't sure what he was doing, maybe off to tigers? Spriggs into midfield Buckley out, you would have to be happy with that!

add smithy's brother and Old Brighton are flag favourites early

recruiting coup or princess coup? have done me nuts on both chokers!:D

Only reason Gertsman is playing at OB is that they sercured a job for him at Brighton Grammar, otherwise he would have played in EFL div1 for Wantirna Sth, Dan we are still keen on talking to you, did you get your loan.
Gerta got himself a job after he applied in the paper. He is no definite to play at OB, and Wantirna Sth never a chance. There are still a couple of A grade clubs, an EFL club and a B grade club still in the mix for Gerta. Not saying he will not play for OB, and being involved at the school will help, but pulling on the bleu and red is no done deal

Gerta got himself a job after he applied in the paper. He is no definite to play at OB, and Wantirna Sth never a chance. There are still a couple of A grade clubs, an EFL club and a B grade club still in the mix for Gerta. Not saying he will not play for OB, and being involved at the school will help, but pulling on the bleu and red is no done deal

Why do you think Wanny Sth never a chance?

Becuase the ferals there refer to the club as Wanny Sth.

Must admit I laughed out loud when I read that, very clever.

Excuse me Dan, just wondering how Marcelin are shaping up for 2009. Super effort to win the B-grade flag in 08, but are you worried that the young list from Bulleen may have returned to the premier Section 1-2 years before they are ready?

What a pity the one they did lose was the one that counts! The loss as well wasn't even a close loss. 3 goals was flattering!

Its Marcellin as well! Not Marcillan. No idea how you could spell it that way. If you say it. Mar - cell - in!!

Dan.
Sorry about the spelling ???
Considering you got 2 goals from patsy free kicks, dead in front.Two more at the 50 metre line,you did well.
The little blond bloke[umpire] appears to overeact to OEG.We had him a couple of times,seemed like when things got a bit physical it worried him.When the barney started in the Gf, he grabbed the ball, ran about 10 metres where 3 marc blokes were standing,tossed the ball up, what a joke.Another gimy.

OEG were running on empty,played poorely, never got really involved.We played the grand final 2 weeks before, to me that was as good as winning the grand final.

Gobble to Hater, no run, back of a length outside off stump, gets across and leaves, well left....... That job at BGS should just about have Gerta sewn up!

If i had shuras lady, i would be in the limelight as much as possible

Lynch would be a big loss

heard a rumour from one of the brighton guys that buckley wasn't sure what he was doing, maybe off to tigers? Spriggs into midfield Buckley out, you would have to be happy with that!

add smithy's brother and Old Brighton are flag favourites early

recruiting coup or princess coup? have done me nuts on both chokers!:D
Everything you said there I agree with gobble! bar the flag favorites and buckley heading to tigers... those guys have been trying to get him down for a few years now! it's never going to happen...

I've also heard lawrence isn't too happy down at scotch town and might be taking a break?

not sure about the job at BGS for gerta as it wasn't tee'd up buy OB so I think the normal process of job application is going through... but i guess thats his business! He knows quite a few of the senior players at OB from what I understand, old school buddies so thats a reason he might be heading there..

have heard a few other names been dropped, but its very early so not going to count the chickens..

can i ask gobble, what club are you associated too? or are you just an observer that has a "love for the game"....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back