A Section Amateur Football (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Spriggs signed at Old Brighton early in the week. Turned up with Jess Sinclair who is still considering his options.

You are a devil aren't you. A couple of points - David spriggs 'Signing' at Beach Road means nothing because being the ammos there is no payments and therefore no contracts.

As for Jess Sinclair - he has signed - at Heidelberg on a $100K package of a job and match paymetns.

Unless OB can match that (no doubt they could - but I don't think would) then Sinlciar will be in the Northern League

Yep, no payments or the like going on in the Ammo's - good to see the ex-AFL players just having a run around for nix..

Ship off Chaddles......You and your mate superfreak have been having a little chat havent you. Its jealousy buddy. Why bother posting crap on here that has nothing to do with your club, or your league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jess Sinclair
Personal informationFull nameJess SinclairDate of Birth26 August 1978 (1978-08-26) (age 30)Recruited fromEast Ringwood / Eastern U18Height/Weight180cm / 82kgPlaying career1YearsClubGames (Goals)1997 – 2000
2001 – 2008
TotalsFremantle
Kangaroos50 (26)
142 (45)
192 (71)¹ Playing statistics to end of 2008 season.

well if thats the sinclair you're talking about, he wasn't there.. points for trying though..

It's been a long summer , but it's time to get the ball rolling again.Anyone jump in here,
How is your club going? any big recruits?
Which teams are going to be up there?

OB are going to be a force Gertsmen, spriggs, Smith, chasing Brett Sinclair
very tall forward line i think.

OS heard a few whispers that they have picked up a few guns, anyone want to confirm anything.

Add to that list James Byrne, former liston medal winner and Paul Licuria

These are some massive names!!! Are they all confirmed?

I think its great Amateur clubs can recruit such big names! Good work to those clubs, I only hope it does not kick out too many of the committed and quality amateur players.

Sounds like A Grade will be an extremely tough league this year.

These are some massive names!!! Are they all confirmed?

I think its great Amateur clubs can recruit such big names! Good work to those clubs, I only hope it does not kick out too many of the committed and quality amateur players.

Sounds like A Grade will be an extremely tough league this year.

Are the offices of K2 big enough to accomodate these new staff members??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back