Chelsworthgale - 2+5+1+4+3+3 =18
Penski - 2+3+3+3+4+3 =18
Brianspeaking - 3+3+2+2+4+3 =17
Manni & Ken - 2+1+3+4+4+3 =17
Joe Dirt - 2+4+2+3+3+2 =16
OC37 - 2+4+3+2+3+2 =16
Frederik Kanoute - 2+1+1+4+4+3 =15
Holding - 3+1+2+3+2+2 =13

Poor game by Xavs at the Uni. Dominated pssession in first quarter for zero reward and then just never got out of first gear. Bring back Pasceri and Ossie. What is up with Ockleshaw. Why isnt he playing. Scanlon buthchered all his kicks. McCarthy needs to do more. Uni ok but not flag material imo.

Old Hailebury ARE that bad
Can a club fold their reserves side? Coz they had no bench yesterday and were discraceful. I don't think players want to play

If you don't field a reserves doesn't that affect your seniors as well? As in reserves forfeit and the seniors need to forfeit as well? Or am I just plucking at straws here? :eek:

I think I am correct in saying that if your reserves forfeit twice in 1 season then the senior team is automatically OUT. This doesnt even happen in the lower grades so surely it can't happen in A grade?

I think I am correct in saying that if your reserves forfeit twice in 1 season then the senior team is automatically OUT. This doesnt even happen in the lower grades so surely it can't happen in A grade?

HAHA have you seen the OH ressies??? I reckon a under 16 team could beat them

I hope not! We got them in round 9... could do with the percentage booster that all the other clubs have had thus far :p

It mat have been a one-off but i've never seen a team rock up with only 18 blokes, who all look disinterested. Especially when bernards have 3 senior teams with 8 on the bench in the clubbies, 2 u/19 teams and about 25 blokes unavailable/no room for. I'm sure xavs would have similar problems. Where is the loyalty down at OH??

It mat have been a one-off but i've never seen a team rock up with only 18 blokes, who all look disinterested. Especially when bernards have 3 senior teams with 8 on the bench in the clubbies, 2 u/19 teams and about 25 blokes unavailable/no room for. I'm sure xavs would have similar problems. Where is the loyalty down at OH??

Sadly, the seeds of 2007 were sown during 2006.

OH have been like a carefree 19 year-old rich backpacker traipsing through Europe on Daddy's credit card, living for the moment and caring nought for the future.

Live fast, die young.

What was the Hornebag doing tipping OH on Sat?

Massive game for the dogs on sat out at Toorak Park. Will be a cracker with the men from Essendon coming off 3 impressive wins and the Xavs wheels getting a little shaky. Maybe not the power we thought they would be.

In breaking news, Steve Lawrence has signed with OS. Just wondering what sort of job they could have offered him.... Chauffeur?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A cousin of mine played down in your comp by the name of Lincoln Reynolds and after he was drafted i never followed much of his form. Although he isn't playing this year, how was his form for the last couple of years?

A cousin of mine played down in your comp by the name of Lincoln Reynolds and after he was drafted i never followed much of his form. Although he isn't playing this year, how was his form for the last couple of years?

Ha. Surely you'd know about his form if you are his cousin.

We are talking about the same bloke that gave himself the nickname 'The Champ' aren't we??

Old Hailebury ARE that bad
Can a club fold their reserves side? Coz they had no bench yesterday and were discraceful. I don't think players want to play

Don't you think that is the most ridiculous comment when referring too amateurs??? Why would we bother playing at all if we didn't want to... not paying blokes through crappy bottleshop jobs that somehow rake in $800 a week...

This is my first year down there and we couldn't be more together as a team, i think you are showing huge disrespect towards last years premiers.

Collegians are the softest bunch of players i've come across in A-Grade and how they are leading is beyond me. We were robbed against them, much like sydney were robbed with adam mcphee...

God and as for you St Bernards mob (supporters) that was disgraceful on the weekend, racially taunting our players, that is an absolute disgrace to the game and equality in general

Had my rant, stop worrying about how bad we are and worry about your own misfortunes..

Don't you think that is the most ridiculous comment when referring too amateurs??? Why would we bother playing at all if we didn't want to... not paying blokes through crappy bottleshop jobs that somehow rake in $800 a week...

This is my first year down there and we couldn't be more together as a team, i think you are showing huge disrespect towards last years premiers.

Collegians are the softest bunch of players i've come across in A-Grade and how they are leading is beyond me. We were robbed against them, much like sydney were robbed with adam mcphee...

God and as for you St Bernards mob (supporters) that was disgraceful on the weekend, racially taunting our players, that is an absolute disgrace to the game and equality in general

Had my rant, stop worrying about how bad we are and worry about your own misfortunes..

Sorry Big Slick but the behaviour of your team and your supporters is bordering on disgraceful.

Never heard a more foulmouthed group of supporters, and Loewe acting like an absolute thug just when his team needs him.

Stupid.

I normally don't like to crack it at other teams, but OH are a rabble at the moment, and are dead certs for the drop as it stands.

Sorry Big Slick but the behaviour of your team and your supporters is bordering on disgraceful.

Never heard a more foulmouthed group of supporters, and Loewe acting like an absolute thug just when his team needs him.

Stupid.

I normally don't like to crack it at other teams, but OH are a rabble at the moment, and are dead certs for the drop as it stands.

Surely mate you are kidding yourself. The behaviour of our team has been brave under extreme circumstances and we can hold our heads high. How would any other team in A Section go if they lost so many players of this calibre:

P. Corrigan, C. Steinfort, A. Jenke, B. Trollope, A. McIntyre, D. Lay, D. Brown, T. Chisolm(Inj), S. Martin.

Added to this Mason and Loewe have only played 1 game and we have had 2-3 other quality senior players injured each week.

That makes 13-14 senior players out and they would be in the top 20 players at any club. We have also had the standard injuries from those who would normally play 2's and 19's so all in all the list we have to choose from is very depleted.

The players that are out there are all giving 100 per cent and are still trying to play footy. Most other clubs put in a similar situation would not behave in such an honorable fashion and I am sure would resort to all sorts of crude tactics .

Loewe's report was a joke, it was simply a late spoil and that sort of thing happens 2-3 times every quarter in most games. The only reason he was reported was because N.Stone from Collegians (even though he was not even in the contest) was sooking so much to the umpire that he got sucked in. He was unable to defend himself because of his role on Tuesday with the AFL tribunal and the ammos give OH no favours at all so he had to take the 2 weeks.

If we do go down so be it, those players that are still playing are not the ones to blame. In fact the players who have left are not to blame either as they have either retired or gone to VFL. The two exceptions are A.McIntyre who has gone to St.Pauls in the SFL (OH's co-tennant at McKinnon) to play with his mates and P.Corrigan who is at Sth Barwon playing with his brother.

As for spectators, St. Bernards are from the gutter. Racial, religious and downright criminal language coming from most watching out there and all in front of our families. I will never go back there again, I refuse to expose my family to that filthy element of society. I can cop normal footy sledging but calling players terrorists and much worse, that is not on. If the police were in attendance many St. Bernards fans would have been locked up.

VAFA is meant to be family football, definitely not out there with the DOGS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back