Media A Thrilling Announcement

Remove this Banner Ad

I am delighted to announce that the Sin City Swamprats have signed serial_thrilla for the upcoming season.

The decorated Centre Half Back has signed onto last season’s runner up in a move set to reinvigorate his career. The 5X All Sweet FA player, from just 153 games, is one of the most prominent posters in the league and is widely regarded as a strong chance to secure the beez trophy next season at a new club. The EKA and Frankston Rover medallist is putting together an impressive CV, and will be looking to add a 2nd premiership as the Rats aim to go one better next season.

The significant recruiting coup comes after the Swamprats announce the signing of experienced duo tigs2010 and MP_, the signing of the up and coming Raz and the backflip on BloodySwan and his retirement plans.

The recruitment of serial_thrilla is the cherry on top of an incredible off-season for the runners up, who now appear certain to go one better next season.

League legend and the most respected and decorated player in league history okeydoke7 had this to say: “It’s an exciting time for the club. Certainly the most exciting off-season since I arrived at the Rats 5 seasons ago and possibly the most exciting since I joined the league in Season 9. There’s some serious momentum in this group.”

New club co-captains philreich and damicky were contacted for comment, with only the latter available at the time of publishing: “any recruit is a good recruit. I can confirm that Serial Thrilla has not been offered a position in our already stacked Leadership Group for next season, but I’m sure he will go well”

Rat GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad to see another legend part with the great Dragons FFC.

I assume it's related to Greenery retaking the captain's post and installing mass worship of Tom Cruise as the de jure religion of the club.

Media A Thrilling Announcement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back