• Saints

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • Kangaroos

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminder to all:
  • Visiting other team boards to troll is not tolerated (here or elsewhere)
  • Do not respond to trolls - it just makes our cleanup job harder. Report and ignore please.
  • Do not post identifiable screenshots of profiles or posts here for the sake of mockery
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
7 FFS he didn't kill him , 4 is plenty
It's the new mentality of the AFL. SPP got 4 weeks for something arguably far more accidental. I hope I'm wrong, but i think the way the AFL is going with protecting the head they'll be very harsh. Doesn't hurt that they're rubbing out a player that's not Bont, Cripps or Cotchin level of marketable

Spot on with everything here. The Pickett call last year was an absolute shocker. I think they'll want to really stamp their new intent with acts like these. I genuinely think he'll get 7 weeks.

Impossible to argue it wasn't intentional, high, severe. Genuinely really shocked Jimmy would do something so dumb. It's not like this exact act hasn't been discussed at depth the last few years
we've had our own players like hunter get absolutely ****ed by head hits you'd think you'd know better. I understand accidentally going a bit far with a regular bump or heavy tackle but jumping just makes it so much more malicious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Xerri is definitely winning the ruck battle today. Hopefully Ro gets more influential around the ground as the game rolls on

we've had our own players like hunter get absolutely ****ed by head hits you'd think you'd know better. I understand accidentally going a bit far with a regular bump or heavy tackle but jumping just makes it so much more malicious
Hunter gets his jaw broken but apparently that's OK.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

If Owen is our go to second ruck this year there are some teams that are going to kick a lot of goals very quickly against us when Marshall is resting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AAMI Community Series, 2024: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Back