Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like a real big reach to me that someone might have stalked the family and then followed them to a camp site. imo police have nothing and are getting desperate for clues.

Or they're lining someone up but without a body, making sure they've looked into absolutely every other possible scenario to rule it out?

Speculation only, I suppose like everybody else I'm hoping they have a clue as to what really happened

imo this was a random spontaneous abduction. A psychopath who drove into the camp very early morning intending to steal mobile phones and wallets, but left with Cleo instead.

At the risk of promoting a debate; a petty thief suddenly decides to abduct a child - OK, what then, take her to cash convertors..?

At the risk of promoting a debate; a petty thief suddenly decides to abduct a child - OK, what then, take her to cash convertors..?
Gut feeling. A thief who also wouldn't say no to sexual assault if the opportunity arose. Basically a full blown psychopath.

She's dead and her body has been buried imo. All done before mum woke up and realised she was missing.

I am genuinely confused as to when the break in happened. I had the impression it was before they went away but was it while they were away?
It has not been stated when the break in occurred, but looking like it was only discovered when they went go home, so while they were away??

Gut feeling. A thief who also wouldn't say no to sexual assault if the opportunity arose. Basically a full blown psychopath.

She's dead and her body has been buried imo. All done before mum woke up and realised she was missing.
Sadly maybe yes, below the ground somewhere surprisingly close to the campsite maybe

It has not been stated when the break in occurred, but looking like it was only discovered when they went go home, so while they were away??

i feel like it may have been due to neighbours reporting suspicious behavior of rubberneckers hanging around the house while they were away and they might just be going over things just in case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many people were there at the site at the time?

The only press I've seen on that generalised with 'it was busy' so no idea but I counted the designated sites off the map and there was about 45, I assumed they were for vans not necessarily tents.

Seems like a real big reach to me that someone might have stalked the family and then followed them to a camp site. imo police have nothing and are getting desperate for clues.
Not a long shot at all, you never know who is watching you. I found this out recently. I was shopping, thought a man was following me, went to next shop, noticed a car pull up. When I came out same man was standing there leaning on a that car, a very expensive car, latest model. He said he had followed me. He must have rushed to move his car to the front of the second shop I had entered. Said to me you live 2 house down from the blue x car dont you. I love your car, you should get the x fixed on it. This is my car. Do you think its better than your neighbors blue x car? He did not make me scared, just seemed a car lover, but what was scary was that I have been watched, he knew where I lived, my neighbors and my car model!! I had no idea.

Is this a joke?

You abduct a four year old child in the middle of the night and you think a colouring book is gonna keep them quiet!?!?

Unless the kid knows her abductor there’s no amount of colouring books gonna stop that child screaming for their mother, surely.
The psychic appears to be seeing this as something days later. Nothing to do with happening at the time of abduction. Anyway, an abductor wouldn't wake up Cleo. He take her sleeping, bag and all. Here's the weird psychic's post.
be6e1c718dbbd6f08f6cfb52e9c1ecff.jpg

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

I just don't understand this type of crime.

I get the fact there are child predators and kids fall prey but what I don't get is why murder them afterwards?

Look, not all the time. North of Brisbane, a few years back, someone actually abducted a child and returned them alive.
He has been jailed for 8 years. she was returned within the hour though. So as the police say timing is crucial, and its been a week now already, so looking very bleak. I refuse to think about it. I still hold out hope for her.

The psychic appears to be seeing this as something days later. Nothing to do with happening at the time of abduction. Anyway, an abductor wouldn't wake up Cleo. He take her sleeping, bag and all. Here's the weird psychic's post.
be6e1c718dbbd6f08f6cfb52e9c1ecff.jpg

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

Yeah, here's my psychic experience from this morning:

"Mirror, mirror on the wall
Which media outlet promotes the most BS of them all..?
Is it PerthNow, WA Today, Channel 7 or 9..?
Please let me know for my own piece of mind.."

Last edited:
The break-in may have happened after someone local found out they were away camping, possibly via the news. Horrible thing to do but we know there are people out there that might take advantage of a situation.

I'd have thought that after Police were alerted to Chloe having going missing, their property would have pretty soon have been under some form of 24/7 Police surveillance, and still is.

If that is the case, WAPOL would know exactly who has been in or around their property since last Saturday.

Last edited:
I'd have thought that after Police were alerted to Chloe having going missing, their property would have pretty soon have been under some form of 24/7 Police surveillance, and still is.

If that is the case, WAPOL would know exactly who has been in or around their property since last Saturday.
Agree, well thats what you would have thought!
But keeping in mind there was a fair lapse of time between the abduction and the Police coming into play and an even larger time lapse between them leaving home and the Police coming into play. Also probably was not one of the first things the Police did, as she was firstly thought just lost.

Excellent point! Maybe something came up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Abduction of 4yo Blowholes Shacks WA *Terence Kelly Convicted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back