MRP / Trib. Ablett found NOT GUILTY of intentional strike

Remove this Banner Ad

3ecd7041-8141-48e7-8612-022b989dea76-jpeg.669231

Stay Classy San Diego
I know I probably shouldn't be surprised but faaarken hell.

Care to revise this post in review of tonight's events?
Nope. Was sighted as expected.
Only truly one eyed fans thought he'd get off. He didn't, and his exemplary record saved his bacon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well considering our facilities are better

Our history is better

And we actually win games ....nah can’t see why you’re having so much trouble getting any players to go to Norf even when you throw bags of money at them

Lol Norf indeed
But Norf created Friday Night Footy.

You already know my stance on you blokes. Crucify your own and bask in the glory of others.

I find your moaning about the Geelong Board Mods of interest, and frankly somewhat hollow, given that your multiple infractions in 2019 have been applied by Super Mods or Mods not associated with the Geelong Board in any way......the latest for an atrocious post that I had the misfortune to read.

I suspect your recent litany of victim statements however will continue, so in preparation for same I refer you to the BF rules, that was provided to you when notified of your various infractions across multiple boards, and the "Setting the tone" thread posted by catempire before the season began and quoted below.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/setting-the-tone-for-season-2019.1213517/

The Geelong Mods are simply putting into practice what we advised prior to season opener.

I hope you stick to football topics to which you make good contribution rather than raving on about Geelong Mod performance.

Sadly, it is a forlorn hope....

Nope. Was sighted as expected.
Only truly one eyed fans thought he'd get off. He didn't, and his exemplary record saved his bacon.

Didn't he get off because the tribunal ruled that the interpretation of 'Intentional' was incorrect?

Didn't he get off because the tribunal ruled that the interpretation of 'Intentional' was incorrect?
That's the official line.
Media pressure and 320+ clean games is the why.

“His penalty was ultimately reduced to a $2000 fine, though Ablett had attempted to argue that there should be no financial penalty whatsoever due to his exemplary record.”

I find your moaning about the Geelong Board Mods of interest, and frankly somewhat hollow, given that your multiple infractions in 2019 have been applied by Super Mods or Mods not associated with the Geelong Board in any way......the latest for an atrocious post that I had the misfortune to read.

I suspect your recent litany of victim statements however will continue, so in preparation for same I refer you to the BF rules, that was provided to you when notified of your various infractions across multiple boards, and the "Setting the tone" thread posted by catempire before the season began and quoted below.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/setting-the-tone-for-season-2019.1213517/

The Geelong Mods are simply putting into practice what we advised prior to season opener.

I hope you stick to football topics to which you make good contribution rather than raving on about Geelong Mod performance.

Sadly, it is a forlorn hope....
Who said I was talking about myself?

I think all we ask for is consistency.

But fair enough point taken, I'll stick to talking football.

That's the official line.
Media pressure and 320+ clean games is the why.

Well, I was glad to see him get off if only because the Tribunal needs to continue making statements about the bewildering inconsistency of Christian's judgement since he took the role on.

That this one got thrown out in 3 minutes should make him think long and hard. But I doubt it.

Next week he'll again be watching a completely different game to everyone else.

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. Ablett found NOT GUILTY of intentional strike

Remove this Banner Ad

Back