Review Abysmal Dogs Lose To Port 102-54

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolute stinker. Very similar to the Brisbane loss. Genuine 50/50 game going in but get an absolute shellacking in the midfield and I don’t think we have the players in the surrounding areas to even hold up when our midfield doesn’t dominate.

We responded well last time we played this badly and we’ll need to do it again. But when you give up the games we did at the start of the season like we did, you can’t afford these games where you just don’t show up.

Tim English, 17 disposals, 2 goals, 24 hitouts, 131 Fantasy point (3rd on ground).
All those with him in their fantasy teams will be singing his praises again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tim English, 17 disposals, 2 goals, 24 hitouts, 131 Fantasy point (3rd on ground).
All those with him in their fantasy teams will be singing his praises again.
An embarrassing game from Tim today, 2 goals seem really out of place

Really thought JUH would overtake Naughton as our best forward, but he’s been out of form for a while now.

We are going to struggle next week without Naughton and if Jones misses again we’ll be without our 4 first choice key defenders against Curnow and McKay. Should be fun.
Marra making me grateful he only signed for 2 years

Another game that reinforces that when we stink it up, we REALLY stink it up. We are an untrustworthy team, deservingly middle of the road, and that's about it. It's only disappointing insofar as we get sucked in constantly by a couple of good wins and suffer consequent delusions of granduer. We have neither the depth of talent nor the mental strength and leadership to be up at the pointy end.

We need to evolve far beyond the present incarnation of this team. I'd be more optimistic about next year if we hadn't traded out of this year's first round of the draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Abysmal Dogs Lose To Port 102-54

Remove this Banner Ad

Back