Adam Cooney- Future Brownlow Medallist

Remove this Banner Ad

cfc4life

Cancelled
Sep 16, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
After watching tonight's game I think that Cooney will win the Charlie in a couple of years. He is a real star and can retrieve the ball from any situation. Looks to have really improved his game. :thumbsu:

Great vision and generally didn't stuff up (apart from that atrocious handball to Johnno). He's made a really good start to the season and I desperately hope he can continue it (for team, personal and financial reasons)

I dont mind so much - essendon ran so hard they injured themselves. Fair enough if Cooney droped off the pace a little chasing those whippets. His work at the stoppages and use of the ball was pretty good, and its a long season for someone who until recenlt had OP.

The next Brownlow Medalist from the Bulldogs will be Ryan Griffin.

Can you trade him to us please ???? :D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A good middling game from Adam. Even though he didn't dominate he did a number of crucial things and stepped up in the last q. The gap between his best and worst is narrowing which is great. Now, if he only reverts to that bottle blonde look a Brownlow can't be too far away...;)

Based on the first 4 rounds of 08' he is fast catapulting himself into the elite of the competition.

Very happy with his work rate, endeavour and skills thus far.

Wouldn't mind a few more goals from the Coondogg though.

Best goal of the night...

Cooney out of the middle handballs to Griffen, Griffen run's up to about 60M and boots a goal!! That made my night very good signs right there!!

Cooney's a genuine star and he will definitley figure in the brownlow in the next few years, although i thought his game on friday night was his worst for the year, which says alot for the year he has had.

He done the simple things well but didn't set the ground alight like he did against melbourne and st kilda.

I agree with the fellow blogger who suggested that griffen will be our next brownlow medalist. I would however prefer a premiership before our next brownlow medalist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam Cooney- Future Brownlow Medallist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back