Review Bont Brownlow Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

You just know William drew will be trying to wear him like a glove today. Going to need Libba and co to put on a few blocks and help him out a lot more than they did against the Lions a few weeks back.

We should be referring to Bont going for his third Brownlow by now (Wines and Neale's second), but umpires being umpires...

How the hell did Wines win? How the hell did Neale win his second if not for laziness on the part of the umpires when casting their votes? Just plain bizarre.

We should be referring to Bont going for his third Brownlow by now (Wines and Neale's second), but umpires being umpires...

How the hell did Wines win? How the hell did Neale win his second if not for laziness on the part of the umpires when casting their votes? Just plain bizarre.
I remember late 2021, port had wins over Collingwood and I think the giants. Wines did not get a single coaches vote and did not feature in the best with any of the media. That didnt stop the men in fluro awarding him 3 and 2 votes for his efforts. Susprised this wasnt talked about more at the time.

If bont is to win this year he needs a couple of mystery vote games like this.

You just know William drew will be trying to wear him like a glove today. Going to need Libba and co to put on a few blocks and help him out a lot more than they did against the Lions a few weeks back.
Libba gives away too many frees and it affects his own game when he does that. I’d rather he let Bont deal with it and become the one doing the damage.

He needs a big 7 weeks to be a chance now. And so does the team for that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back