Remove this Banner Ad

Allbetsroff

Club Legend
Suspended
Aug 18, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Adelaide are a joke, on a downward spiral since 2007, no run, no pressure, no desire to contest the ball. One season and 6 games of absolutely pathetic efforts from blokes who are paid to put in effort, IT IS THEIR JOB. Yet Adelaide seem content to put in disgusting cowardly efforts and then the one week they have a crack, the club comes out and lambasts them for it.

Thanks Neil, really happy with what you've done to the Crows, thanks for showing me a handful of contests from one game and saying that is what the Crows fans want to see, and then telling us that if we question the players toughness we can go back and look at the 3 contests from that one game and feel content that we are wrong and you are right and we shouldn't complain that while other teams are on the way up, we are on the way down at a rate of knots.

Too many players are:

Soft
Slow
Lack intensity or inclination to make a contest.
Falling over all the time.
Unable to handle any level of pressure, either real or implied.
Spoiling their team mates.
Trying to spoil when they should mark.
Trying to mark when they should spoil.
Handpassing backwards.
Handpassing to players about to get tackled.
Handpassing to Ricky Henderson.
Lazy, just plain lazy.

I don't care how many fake grimaces they have on their faces or how much they pretend to be out of breath, they are a pathetic, garbage football team and a complete and utter insult to the Adelaide Football Club, they and the coaching staff should be ashamed of themselves.

Neil, either fix this shit, or **** off.

This weeks Neil Craig Master Class

In this weeks Master Class NC could show soft tackling, not putting your head over the ball and players standing meekly by while one of your own (Dangerfield) gets his head drilled into the ground by a 2nd year player from the opposition.

This guy is leading us down a road where mediocrity will be the only outcome.

Time for change.

I know we are all prone to kneejerk reactions. but FFS!!!

For the first time in many years I know we have the potential to be great, but know one cares to use it.

You watch us beat GC next week, then the headline will be "Craig for Premier"!!
ARRRRGGGGH!!

• Banned
Thing is though, these aren't knee jerk reactions, the team has been on the decline for years now, and nothing effective has been done to correct it, now when someone is employed to do something and they fail to do it repeatedly you would think that they would lose their job.

Being generous you would say we have been shit since the beginning of the 2010 season, even then it is not knee jerk. Any other club with a perennial finals failing coach who dishes up a season like last year would be in sacking mode, but not the Crows.

There is one word for the situation the Crows are in. Hubris.

What the **** happened from 8 days ago??? Honestly...how the hell can you get utterly destroyed in the middle like today over an 8 day turnaround, what is the midfield coach even doing during the week?

Our intensity is a ****ing embarrising... Piss off Neil if you want to give us any of this bullshit about frontal pressure, if i wanted to watch frontal pressure, id watch the Adelaide Thunderbirds. Frontal pressure is for netballers. The tackling is absolutely woeful

What the **** happened from 8 days ago??? Honestly...how the hell can you get utterly destroyed in the middle like today over an 8 day turnaround, what is the midfield coach even doing during the week?

Our intensity is a ****ing embarrising... Piss off Neil if you want to give us any of this bullshit about frontal pressure, if i wanted to watch frontal pressure, id watch the Adelaide Thunderbirds. Frontal pressure is for netballers. The tackling is absolutely woeful

Yes, Adelaide don't want to put on real pressure or body contact, only implied pressure, yet they're shit at that too.

It's hard to remember a worse performance. For the first time I am thinking that maybe it's time for NC to step back; looks like the playing group isnt listening to him anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait for Craigie's spin on this.

Maybe it's time for a drinking game? Take a shot every time he says 'hardened'.

It's hard to believe a group of men that collectively get paid close to $10,000,000 can't even look muster the effort to look interested. Where's the passion? Where's the competitive spirit? There are no excuses for this.

Thunderbirds might touch them up lol

Re: This weeks Neil Craig Master Class

Any chance the pathetic players could be to blame for once?

But this is the team of Craigs making.

After last weeks aggressive, spirited game I actually went to bed content in that I felt we had finally turned the corner. I was brought back to earth with bang during the week thanks to NC's rant....and now this soft rubbish.

Under NC, we are going further and futher down the path of mediocrity.

Any chance the pathetic players could be to blame for once?

Ill use the bombers as an example. Same list, but under a new coach look a million bucks!

Same would be the case with us, the players are not liking the way craig tries to make EVERYTHING into a positive.

SICK TO DEATH OF IT

We don't look interested ....

maybe I should barrack for Collingwood instead .... not good Crows!

Ill use the bombers as an example. Same list, but under a new coach look a million bucks!

Same would be the case with us, the players are not liking the way craig tries to make EVERYTHING into a positive.

SICK TO DEATH OF IT

I like this, maybe it will the same for Crows, well...it will have to be.

But this is the team of Craigs making.

After last weeks aggressive, spirited game I actually went to bed content in that I felt we had finally turned the corner. I was brought back to earth with bang during the week thanks to NC's rant....and now this soft rubbish.

Under NC, we are going further and futher down the path of mediocrity.

So, It's Craig's fault they all turned into talentless ********s? Get real. The last thing we want is the payers taking responsibility for their pathetic effort.

We just don't have enough talent. No decent picks and overloading on size has taken us nowhere.

Can't blame Craigy for this... we havent won the football all day - the players have been lazy and haven't run at all today... We have been absolutely pathetic and havent even looked like trying.

Lets hope we actually turn up next week so we arent the laughing stock of the AFL....

Out: Henderson, Schmidt, Wright

In: Tambling, Vince, Sellar

I know we are all prone to kneejerk reactions. but FFS!!!

For the first time in many years I know we have the potential to be great, but know one cares to use it.

You watch us beat GC next week, then the headline will be "Craig for Premier"!!
ARRRRGGGGH!!

it's not knee jerk if it's been said for 2 years at least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Adelaide are a pathetic joke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back