Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

We need a new logo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just found this doing an image search. Would something like this be appealing to you?

adelaide-crows-logo-concept-v0-x20jp67l4lc81.png

It’s a truckload of steps in the right direction. Don’t we already use an image with the crow front on with wings out? That’d be a decent starting point too.

Shutts. texted 5AA this morning saying it's only one they are considering.

I'm sure this isn't what they mean, but imagine if this was the only design they commissioned and so that's why it's the only one they've considered

More likely they paid some company full of pompous airheads way too much money to design new branding.

They should have made it a public competition. Fans submit ideas. Members vote on them.
That's how we got the Aussie flag. There was a public competition and five near-identical entries won (I'm not getting into a debate about the flag's merits - that's just what happened)

That's how we got the Aussie flag. There was a public competition and five near-identical entries won (I'm not getting into a debate about the flag's merits - that's just what happened)
They’ll be Gun shy ona vote after the away guernsey one got hijacked

Also if they do that they need to make it a member only vote not a public one (any teams fans, people biting multiple times etc) as I fear the result otherwise

Surely it’s not that hard to reveal multiple options and have fans log in their name/ membership number to lodge a vote and make it genuine then

Initial thoughts were surely that can't be real. That's cr*p

But someone sent me the photo realigned, and without that stupid blue background. I don't actually mind it.

View attachment 2123065

Showed this to my parents and they said this version looks like an airline logo.

Dad looked visibly upset when I broke the news this general theme was our potential new logo

Also if they do that they need to make it a member only vote not a public one (any teams fans, people biting multiple times etc) as I fear the result otherwise

Surely it’s not that hard to reveal multiple options and have fans log in their name/ membership number to lodge a vote and make it genuine then
We need ScorpBots

I agree with you about any vote needing to be member only. However, I disagree that we should be voting on individual issues like this.

We should only be voting for board members, if we get decisions we don’t like then we get different board members. (Another problem with our current set up).

Getting members to vote on various things sounds good in theory, but I don’t think it’s a good move long term. If we don’t trust the board to hire the right people and get a good result we will never be successful.

The leaked logo seems like a mistake by the club (unheard of!)

Either just go back to the old swooping crow logo outside the shield/badge (i.e. gather round logo) or do something completely different.

They’ve just made a worse version of the old logo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you make it one colour only it looks like something that wouldn't be out of place in Germany 1933 - 1945, which ain't good.
I mean... strong and powerful early before ultimately falling to pieces thanks to infighting, everyone only acting in ways that would benefit themselves, and just generally piss-poor administration and management?

I have no idea where I'm going with this, but here's my attempt... :sweatsmile:

Did a bit of editing on Mr Moogle's version. (I haven't been following the thread so don't know how many people have iterated on the design)

Crows logo V3.png

Last edited:

Did a bit of editing on Mr Moogle's version. (I haven't been following the thread so don't know how many people have iterated on the design)

View attachment 2125292
Adelaide Peacocks.

View attachment 2125292
Not bad at all. But the beak needs to be open - this is my biggest issue with the current proposal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

Back