Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

We need a new logo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's like that law on the internet that says the best way to get an answer to something is to post something you know is wrong and you'll get corrected.

Perhaps the club is smarter than we realise.
*If you make the correction

More clean up ... my son had a few minutes to run it through InkScape and straighten up my wonky lines a touch, and:

• Correct colours as per SA state guernsey (Blue - Pantone 295, Red - Pantone 199, Gold - Pantone 137)
  • Correct colour order for the feathers (as per our jumper)
  • Cleaned up beak
View attachment 2126984
Niiiiiice

Speaking of Guernsey, I love this version that was done by Fizzler

It's the last pic with Ben Keays.

I don't get the gripe with hoops. Our guernsey isn't navy with 2 sets of hoops. It's navy with hoops. The excess of navy when you cut out the hoops just looks weird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More clean up ... my son had a few minutes to run it through InkScape and straighten up my wonky lines a touch, and:

• Correct colours as per SA state guernsey (Blue - Pantone 295, Red - Pantone 199, Gold - Pantone 137)
  • Cleaned up beak
View attachment 2126984
Yeah looks great man... Love it

I would love to see how it would look in Black on Black on one of the 9Forty Snapback hats

• Cleaned up beak
View attachment 2126984

Love the colours, a detail I'm sure will be messed up on the official logo.

When you compare this to the version the club gave C9, you just know the colours will be wrong.

Sadly, we may be setting ourselves up for disappointment with these mock ups.

• Cleaned up beak
View attachment 2126984
Please BFers ... send this as far and as wide as you can. Let Kane see it, send it to Channel 9 / 7 whatever. Not that this version is a finished product, but that we want the right colours, in the right order! Refer to it as being made by the AFC BF community if you need to specify an author ... very much a collection of ideas into a visual result :)

The sooner this overwrites the previous version that was "leaked" as representing a new example of the new logo the better!!

• Cleaned up beak
View attachment 2126984
This is my favourite of any I've seen.

• Cleaned up beak
View attachment 2126984
Perfect. Don't change a thing. Roll it out tonight.

I still think it looks very childlike and unsophisticated? I dunno. I'm thinking I'm not going to be loving the new one, whatever it is and I should just resign myself to that. haha

As a stand alone image, it's okay, but hard to see how it aligns with text and its just very flat. I like a little depth to it somehow. As someone else mentioned, it's a very irregular shape so lots of big blocks of negative space!

As a stand alone image, it's okay, but hard to see how it aligns with text and its just very flat. I like a little depth to it somehow. As someone else mentioned, it's a very irregular shape so lots of big blocks of negative space!
I couldn't disagree more.

This is an actual logo. This would work as a single colour and at different sizes.

I don't get what depth means, necessarily - but hopefully you're not looking for drop shadows or things like that?

This feels like the only sophisticated take I've seen so far

• Cleaned up beak
View attachment 2126984
Yeah this isn't getting topped. Send it to the club.

People should have a go adding the text. I will post some font ideas with this logo if I get time later.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

Back