Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

We need a new logo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Give me a selection of the best half dozen and I’ll send them through.
baldandbroke design should be number one.

The cleanest and most professional version of the direction the club is already heading in.

Far better than their own leaked design, and better than anything posted here.

Sorry, do not like either of those alterations.

The rotation looks makes it seem almost like its falling backwards, and takes all of the motion out of it. Actually looks like a hood ornament!!

The outline is just unnecessary imo, doesn't add anything.
How else will you get a navy logo on navy clothing without an outline? The blue will just blend in with the guernsey otherwise.
So either, the hue of blue would need to be changed, or an outline has to be added (either white or yellow) around the logo so it doesn't blend in with the clothing.

Yeah I probably rotated it back a touch too far. But the rotation it's at the moment looks like it's pecking for food off the ground.

Last edited:
More clean up ... my son had a few minutes to run it through InkScape and straighten up my wonky lines a touch, and:

• Correct colours as per SA state guernsey (Blue - Pantone 295, Red - Pantone 199, Gold - Pantone 137)
  • Correct colour order for the feathers (as per our jumper)
  • Cleaned up beak
View attachment 2126984
jenny61_99 i think @baldandbroke’s idea is one of the best so far. Poor guy is bald and broke too.

It's just ****ing terrible. Whyyyyyy.

There's been speculation it was released to gauge what people think. Suggestions that it was leaked so when the real one is announced it will be received even better. I just don't buy that.

The release is imminent, there's no significant changes coming. It will be very similar to this.

Best we can hope for is, if the colours are ****ed we can push for colour correction ala the return of the full hoops.

We sometimes react to shit the club haven't even done yet, but they communicated via C9 that this basically is the logo. They had their chance to completely distance themselves from this and confirmed this is pretty much it.

Screenshot_20240928_091202_Gallery.jpg

How else will you get a navy logo on navy clothing without an outline? The blue will just blend in with the guernsey otherwise.
So either, the hue of blue would need to be changed, or an outline has to be added (either white or yellow) around the logo so it doesn't blend in with the clothing.

Yeah I probably rotated it back a touch too far. But the rotation it's at the moment looks like it's pecking for food off the ground.
Absolutely - if it's on a blue background you'd need like a sticker outline. No problem with that - The t-shirt example posted is a good example. But that's a contextual thing - I thought you meant you wanted a gold outline permanently?

Hey Jen - can you make sure you emphasise that the correct colour selection / colour order is something we ALL want, whatever the design. We like our guernsey - the original one - with the full hoops. Logo should be the same. Stick to the classics!! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Jen - can you make sure you emphasise that the correct colour selection / colour order is something we ALL want, whatever the design. We like our guernsey - the original one - with the full hoops. Logo should be the same. Stick to the classics!! :)
And drop Murphy

I couldn't disagree more.

This is an actual logo. This would work as a single colour and at different sizes.

I don't get what depth means, necessarily - but hopefully you're not looking for drop shadows or things like that?

This feels like the only sophisticated take I've seen so far

It's just so basic. But not good basic. I like Sydney's logo which is quite minimal, and GWS logo is used well, but what we are seeing from ours (even though some of the posters updated versions are huge improvements) is just really amateur.

But I'll reserve full judgement until we see the final version from the club.

More clean up ... my son had a few minutes to run it through InkScape and straighten up my wonky lines a touch, and:

• Correct colours as per SA state guernsey (Blue - Pantone 295, Red - Pantone 199, Gold - Pantone 137)
  • Cleaned up beak
View attachment 2126984
While I have a different personal preference for the colours (see my avatar), I think using the dinky-dye Pantone state colours is an excellent touch. Looks great.

Been mucking around with Brisbane's font. May as well copy the best side.

tEQBnkH.jpeg

• Cleaned up beak
View attachment 2126984
This is a massive improvement on the rubbish put out by the club. I hope they adopt this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

Back