Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

We need a new logo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think you can use a serif font with that logo
How about VTF Redzone? Also any thoughts on text scaling?

qs6zPGQ.jpeg

That has a dove vibe, like some 1970s church (no disrespect, just the impression I got).

Yeah, I can see that.

It definitely needs to be refined further and the addition of type and colour would likely move it away from that impression.

There’s a lot I like about your design, ultimately though I see this

View attachment 2127211
Haha fair enough. I've since added a bottom beak to the design, I was surprised how much of a difference it makes to the overall design, looks a lot more menacing now.
1727733454265.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly I think just about all the concepts in here, even the clubs shitty version, is an upgrade on our current logo. I hate that stupid bird head so much. I don't even care that they ripped off the Baltimore Ravens. It would still suck just as much if it were an original idea.

Hey Jen - can you make sure you emphasise that the correct colour selection / colour order is something we ALL want, whatever the design. We like our guernsey - the original one - with the full hoops. Logo should be the same. Stick to the classics!! :)
Send me all the details.

Haha fair enough. I've since added a bottom beak to the design, I was surprised how much of a difference it makes to the overall design, looks a lot more menacing now.
View attachment 2127538
Now I don’t mind this. The beak is now more realistic.

View attachment 2127538
It’s more the feet and where you’ve cut the crow off. Makes it look like a small bird.

I really like it though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

Back