Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

We need a new logo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok gang, I finally have permissions to attach files - here's the latest versions of the design that I have been working on:

Version 1 - where the wing colours are separated and probably look better from a design perspective.
Version 2 - with the wing colours following the guernsey order.

I used 'Adelaide Football Club' because the crow is pretty obvious and unique in Australian sports, and tried to make it so that the logo would work against the solid club colours.

I'm just a guy with Illustrator, so keep that in mind, but I'm keen to get your thoughts!

AFC-1.png AFC-2.png
AFC-3.png AFC-4.png AFC-6.png AFC-5.png

Attachments

• AFC-1.png
    AFC-1.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 6
  • AFL-2.png
    AFL-2.png
    12 KB · Views: 6
Ok gang, I finally have permissions to attach files - here's the latest versions of the design that I have been working on:

Version 1 - where the wing colours are separated and probably look better from a design perspective.

I used 'Adelaide Football Club' because the crow is pretty obvious and unique in Australian sports, and tried to make it so that the logo would work against the solid club colours.

I'm just a guy with Illustrator, so keep that in mind, but I'm keen to get your thoughts!

View attachment 2132314View attachment 2132315
View attachment 2132305View attachment 2132306View attachment 2132304View attachment 2132308
Number 3 for me, but all of them work well IMO.

👍

View attachment 2132305View attachment 2132306View attachment 2132304View attachment 2132308
I must be the only one here that doesn’t like this logo. Still better than the raptor head though..

Just reckon this is a great concept. I assume we won't adopt it officially, but congrats on capturing an essence that would resonate with a lot of Crows fans.

Just reckon this is a great concept. I assume we won't adopt it officially, but congrats on capturing an essence that would resonate with a lot of Crows fans.
Thanks mate, much appreciated. I agree - I think the horse has bolted regarding official designs. I did email the club, but I don't really have any direct connections, so it's probably just sitting in the work experience kid's junk email folder 😂

I’d be interested to see number 2 with just “Adelaide” .

Or doing something similar to the Carlton logo with the type.

IMG_0886.png

If you take requests 😂

surely you can just screenshot and crop haha

View attachment 2132854
Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

Number 2 looks amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

Back