Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

We need a new logo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm assuming we'll announce it when we officially announce/reveal Thebby as a done deal, which we still probably don't have a concrete date on yet.

And if that remains unknown I’d guess first day back at training, maybe full team return date, when players are available for media, showing off the new preseason gear with the logo.

They won’t miss out on Christmas sales.

I think this is shortly before the draft so it would all line up to kick off the new season.

Utter rubbish.
He would have been fine.
Yes in todays game he might struggle, but in 1991 he would have been very good.
You could make a case that, in 1991, the SANFL was playing a more finesse styled game and often VFL suburban grounds were worse than SANFL grounds.

McIntosh may have been even better there.

Expect if we are to have the new logo for next year, it will want to be released before the fixture release date and we will want this logo to be used in all the other clubs release videos showing all the wacky ways they have copied what an american sports team have done.

Last year AFL released the fixture on 16 Nov 2023.

St Kilda committing to their new logo date

The fact we haven't committed to ours yet also implies to me ours may have been pushed back following the recent leaks

I fail to see what's wrong with the St Kilda crest and what could possibly be changed about it. Is the cross going to be removed because we can't have anything Christian-related in public these days?

I've always thought this was a downgrade on their old one. Does go back to that conversation about detail though. The realistic one looks better on it's own but I'm not sure it would look better on merch.

29a8f9867c8c9606a956769ae889f0c3.jpg

I fail to see what's wrong with the St Kilda crest and what could possibly be changed about it. Is the cross going to be removed because we can't have anything Christian-related in public these days?
I think they’ll go with some version of stickman.

Their current crest is very vanilla. Couldn’t be many ppl walking around thinking ‘ah yes, the Christian cross, the saints, Christian symbols very good/very bad’. It’s a football club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

Back