Game Day Adelaide Crows v Gold Coast @ AO, 7.10pm Saturday 28/4/18

Remove this Banner Ad

It's almost like he isnt the superstar some people think he is.

It's almost like even the very best players don't have amazing games every week and that Gibbs would still be top 3 in the crows best and fairest so far.

Milera has had his best game so far but has definitely burnt the ball more than once, hell, he did it twice in the space of 30 seconds under minimal pressure leading to a goal in the third...not sure how people missed that. Agree that this is his best game of his career and he looks full of potential... I feel once he becomes more instinctual to back his natural talent it'll lead him to be more damaging.

It's almost like even the very best players don't have amazing games every week and that Gibbs would still be top 3 in the crows best and fairest so far.

Milera has had his best game so far but has definitely burnt the ball more than once, hell, he did it twice in the space of 30 seconds under minimal pressure leading to a goal in the third...not sure how people missed that. Agree that this is his best game of his career and he looks full of potential... I feel once he becomes more instinctual to back his natural talent it'll lead him to be more damaging.

Top 3 at the end of this round? I'll take that bet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Adelaide Crows v Gold Coast @ AO, 7.10pm Saturday 28/4/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back