Autopsy Adelaide d Geelong by 15 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes I'm bitterly disappointed, a really sit effort from the support staff,Selectors right through to the gameday coaches.The players stuck at it no problem with aspect.
Ill have the opposite thanks. Coaches can’t un-drop marks and hit targets for the players.

Crameri kicked 5 in the VFL last week.

In the same game Buzza does fk all and Menzel gets 4 touches in a half...

What does Scott do? Picks Buzza and Menzel...
for the millionth time (and this applies to GHS and Henderson too) they all played a full game with a 4 day break. That pretty much ruled them out for tonight.

Where are all those supporters who wanted him kicked out of the club so we could put games into buzza now? So few defended him.
I don't see those two players competing for the same spot but regardless, tonight one of them played really well and the other one played poorly.

Murdoch would have been handy tonight, he is hard and has pace. Not a great user of the ball, but neither are a couple of other slow mids.

Gaz going ok, but would be really good if he was prepared to take a hit or two. Scared of doing the shoulder again? Not sure. But there is no exploding out of packs.

Hawkins amazing.

Menzel just not moving well, just like Harry Taylor can take a grab and kick a goal, but really a liability when ball hits the deck. Maybe Crameri or Hendo as the other tall forward?

Our delivery to the forward line is still shit though. It really is.
Sorry, didnt get passed the first one liner of your comment about murdoch being hard. Kidding me

Bonus has been Stanley as surprising as that is for me. Keep him until he returns to his soft crap. Fingers crossed that doesnt happen. Think all those could play but fogarty, mccarthy, jones and narkle in same team?
I dropped Jones but we need pressure.

Don’t often disagree with you CC but thought Blitz was very important tonight.

Fair enough - my point was mainly that he should not have found himself in so many contests one-out in the D50 with no one in support.
He definitely did some good things, and had a big last quarter I thought, but despite being sympathetic that he was really up against it a few times, I also thought there were a couple of occasions where he showed his inexperience as a defender and made poor decisions.
For mine it was a mixed bag from Blicavs tonight, with some mitigation allowable for the unenviable positions he too often found himself in during the match..

Last edited:
for the millionth time (and this applies to GHS and Henderson too) they all played a full game with a 4 day break. That pretty much ruled them out for tonight.
Crameri should have been dragged at half time then and Buzza and Menzel left on to find some form...

Fair enough - my point was mainly that he should not have found himself in so many contests one-out in the D50 with no one in support.
He definitely did some good things, and had a big last quarter I thought, but despite being sympathetic that he was really up against it a few times, I also thought there were a couple of occasions where he showed his inexperience as a defender and made poor decisions.
For mind it was a mixed bag from Blicavs tonight, with some mitigation allowable for the unenviable positions he too often found himself in during the match..
One I can remember where he just bashed the ball forward into Lynch’s hands who snapped the goal. The others where he “found himself” with no support I couldn’t blame him for. The turnovers up the ground really killed us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Retirement talk for Menzel is laughable, bloke was on fire at the start of the year, cops another unlucky break and then struggles tonight, he’ll be fine.

Scooter stays in, I think we’re a better team with him in it, adds strength and tackles, and our midfield group actually did well tonight, it was the rest of our game that fell apart and awful skills you’d see on a Sunday morning at Auskick.

Buzza and Simpson coming in is mind boggling, just don’t know why?? Both haven’t done much in the VFL, but let’s select them to play in Adelaide against the crows?

Making up he numbers but I personally don’t think we make the top 8 anyway, 6 games left and I think we lose 2 maybe 3 more games.

Problem there tho was Crameri was terrible in the first half. Kicked all 5 in the second half.
We’re stuffed either way lol.
FFS I knew I should have checked that first...

Lol yep I’ve got nothing then.

You’d think Crameri comes in next week but even if you stuck with Menzel and Buzza I’m sure they’d have good games.

Crameri should have been dragged at half time then and Buzza and Menzel left on to find some form...
Dragged for tonight when he at HT had 0 goals.
Genius idea that.

Crameri kicked 5 in the VFL last week.

In the same game Buzza does fk all and Menzel gets 4 touches in a half...

What does Scott do? Picks Buzza and Menzel...

And all 5 of Crameri's goals came after half-time when Menzel was rested....

I would imagine that having two concussed players in the first quarter seemed to turn the game. I actually don’t know why they let Tuohy and Selwood back on the ground after they were clearly seeing stars. Can’t wait for a send off rule to be brought in.

Speaking of soccer...the Bryce Gibbs flop!!! It was as good as any WC2018 player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Adelaide d Geelong by 15 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back