Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

He wanted to and I guess it's a fair reaction to having someone hands in your face.

Mauk is the kind of player I'd love to play against, you could rile him up so easily.
I wish we still had him. I like his youthful exuberance and you just know he’s gonna fly the flag for his team, and importantly he can also play a bit.

I wish we still had him. I like his youthful exuberance and you just know he’s gonna fly the flag for his team, and importantly he can also play a bit.
He's a ****head who isn't anywhere near as good as he thinks he is. McGree is a much, much better footballer if we're talking former Adelaide United CAM's. More talented in every key aspect of the game.

Yeah nah, dont want a character like that near my club. He bypasses the rules almost every week.

Hes the Ross Aloisi of today.

I reckon weve been looking for a while and were hoping Isa was naturalized by now.

Athroscopy usually mean 2 weeks for any normal athlete...... so that means we probably wont see him again.

i presume he sneezed too hard or something.

we dont get much luck lately with the talented strikers. baba always injured, guardiola too lazy.
Sergi has gone on to have a decent career, I think it was more to do with Amor not using him correctly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's one of those things, he is the EXACT type of striker we need and he is quality.

Bobo would be a huge sign of intent from our owners, but I'm skeptical we have $1mil+ that would be required.

I’d rather not sign a 33 year old striker, especially at a high price.

And I’d hate to see Djite playing for the bling.
I'd personally rather sign Bobo than Djite. Djite was made to look good by those around him, Bobo IS good.

Bruce has also not played in about 8 months.

It just never ****ing ends does it. So sick of this shit. Every season half the squad is made of glass. Abdominal pain, **** me Ilso.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/spor...o/news-story/e35f5a2367982c1b1ba9cc6573c392fa

So Baba is out long term, shocker. Someone tell me why we kept him at the club after last season?

Also don't think we will be able to afford Bobo. Would be a massive signing but doubt it will happen.
what a nothing article. players in turkey are usually on pretty good money there due to their tax laws. also why the big 4 clubs there are also on the path of financial ruin.

he would not be a cheaper option. he would at least want what he was getting in sydney, and we know we can't match that at all.

It just never ******* ends does it. So sick of this shit. Every season half the squad is made of glass. Abdominal pain, **** me Ilso.
I'm actually starting to wonder if it's what we're doing at trainings, Kitto also dropped out completely.

Is Brett Burton head of fitness down there too ?? Literally every player we've brought in over the last 2 seasons has had issues.

Jakobsen was bulletproof, Mileusnic never had an injury before he got to United, Baba too appears to have a pretty good injury history.

The guys are training with a much higher intensity than in the Amor days, maybe too much.

I'm actually starting to wonder if it's what we're doing at trainings, Kitto also dropped out completely.

Is Brett Burton head of fitness down there too ?? Literally every player we've brought in over the last 2 seasons has had issues.

Jakobsen was bulletproof, Mileusnic never had an injury before he got to United, Baba too appears to have a pretty good injury history.

The guys are training with a much higher intensity than in the Amor days, maybe too much.
makes me wonder if they're all training the same way or whether there are individual plans. i would assume the 2nd but i don't know what is worse. this has long been a problem and when you've got small squads to start with, just kills your depth.

Our training resume has been questioned ever since Kurz came in. Doing the two training sessions a day last season etc was clearly the wrong decision. This season it's the same shit.

Just as we were getting players back we lose our only striker who isn't a teenager and another starter. It's just ridiculous. In such a big game, in a place we never win, a win looks very unlikely now.

Our training resume has been questioned ever since Kurz came in. Doing the two training sessions a day last season etc was clearly the wrong decision. This season it's the same shit.

Just as we were getting players back we lose our only striker who isn't a teenager and another starter. It's just ridiculous. In such a big game, in a place we never win, a win looks very unlikely now.
It's all well and good to do it during the pre season early days, but we seem to be on the edge all the time.

We have a very deep squad but we are at bare bones now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Back