Game Day Adelaide vs St Kilda - Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be most interested in what we do when we don't have the ball this week. Will we apply pressure, or fall back into a zone? Will we hunt the ball carrier or rely on the next line of defense to push up? Will we continue to work when things aren't going our way, or will we drop our heads?

Also great to see Jono Beech in, and the return of Riley Knight. How we play those two, and how our forwards set up, will be most interesting.

Heading along with the work team tonight. Trading the usual seats for general admission, so even if it's a terrible game I'll have a distraction.
Crows by a wobbly 45 points.
When you see an old bloke looking forlornly at a row of seats this is me thinking this

26576905.jpg

Gees, I gotta say I don't like the thread title!! I hope you don't jinx us with that one. Having said that I think we should be ok. Most looking forward to seeing Beech tonight, I'll be watching him with great interest.
Crows by 37pts.

Yea was tossing up between a couple.. Definitely needed the Friday Night Lights reference though. Great show.

So what sort of player is Beech? in and under? pacy? good disposal? Is he similar in style to any other AFL player? Obviously I don't know much about him as I don't follow SANFL closely

A couple of things to do today at work, then going to the roof for a spa - yup, my work has an open-air spa on the roof ;) - and will saunter down to the Oval.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Looking forward to the game and seeing another debutant.

Go you Crows!

Love Friday night footy, finishing work a bit early head to a pub (Treasury to start) meet up with some footy mates then meander towards AO stopping at a few different watering holes on the way.

I think we will keep to the East of King William Rd tonight before the walk over the bridge.

As for the game, my season expectations took a massive dive last week, we are on a hiding to nothing for the next 3 matches - will be a meaningless win or a shocking loss.

We won't know if Pyke has really learnt anything until the 3 game stretch of WB, Melb & Cats.
Unfortunately this is my feeling as well. St Kilda will be a challenge but I do expect a win. Hawthorn at home should be wary of them but another win to tick off. Like [S]Scorpus[/S] feenix67 its the other things that I will be looking for.

The ' switched on' 1%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of things to do today at work, then going to the roof for a spa - yup, my work has an open-air spa on the roof ;) - and will saunter down to the Oval.

Go you Crows!

Soooo..... would this spa be a 2-man spa by any chance?

Go you Crows!

You'll have to wait your turn.

ad_199403365.jpg

I love these games. This is when the bullied becomes the bullier. Time for us to kick sand in someone's face. " Take that Sheldon"

Need a big win tonight for the team to make a statement. When the size of your cojones has been the topic of discussion for the week, you'd better come out firing and stay firing. Anything less than maximum effort by ANY player tonight should be met with relegation to the 2s next game.

Nice Beech highlights above...I wonder how much his perception of a SANFL player comes from that slightly ungainly kick that makes him look less talented than what he is?

It may look average but likely more accurate than some prettier kicks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Adelaide vs St Kilda - Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back