Game Day Adelaide vs Western, Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

So disappointed to conceded in junk time again, every at the ground knew there was 15 seconds left at that stoppage and Laird bloody tries to break a tackle

That said, Laird had about 0 options outside of the blind bomb.

Still, he's only done due to an absolute ripsnorting tackle from the Bont.

Curtin comes off every 5 minutes wtf is up with that.

It's about what you'd expect for the 20--22nd player selected in a side. Seeing that ends up being around 60-65% game time.

Nothing says Thank You Long-suffering Members like blasting Mr Brightside at HT

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If there's a single positive from losing the 17 GF, it's that I don't have to pretend that to like that ****ing song.

Absolute shithouse song.

So disappointed to conceded in junk time again, every at the ground knew there was 15 seconds left at that stoppage and Laird bloody tries to break a tackle

AFL needs all the Victorian teams they can possibly get in the top 6 for those contracted home finals at the MCG $$$
Most still don't believe every decision by govt and business is for profit not for anything else, least of all HEALTH McDonalds KFC every 2 min on tv since 2020

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who the hell voted for Mr. Brightside in that Be the DJ contest, and why was it even an option? If there was any more proof that the club is actively trolling its fans, then that's it.
200.gif

Gee whiz.... Curtin NEEDS to play the full game... I don't care if he only gets 1 more touch for the game.... Simply being out there for a full 4 quarters will be significantly better for his development than wearing that ridiculous Sub vest another time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Adelaide vs Western, Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back