Game Day Adelaide vs Western, Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Winning hit outs has never been an issue for ROB......
He found our players plenty tonight with his taps hence we beat their much hyped midfield on the night.

Probably helped by his opposition ruck who isn't a tap ruckman's bootlace.

RoB was good today.

But still hit a lot of taps to fresh air..

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah nah, ruck work isn't an exact science. Very hard to hit one of your own at stoppages in particular with the numbers around the ball in the modern game. In our case, usually + 1 or 2.
I played as a rover a lifetime ago and played with some brilliant rucks who could put the ball on my chest at top speed on occasions. They could not do that now with the way the game is played.
Rob belted the ball forward sometimes as he was so far on top of English. He also broke even with him around the ground.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, which one of you on here is doing the massive Crow caw each time the opposition kicks in from the southern end 😂!? My son asked and I immediately assumed it was someone on here.

Oops
Better reprogramme your AI

Today is why we love the Fog
You'll come round in time
He is nonexistent when it matters

But there is always hope

😉

Alright, which one of you on here is doing the massive Crow caw each time the opposition kicks in from the southern end 😂!? My son asked and I immediately assumed it was someone on here.
Somebody (I think in the cheer squad?) has been doing a Caw Caw noise before every centre bounce (when the ground is quietest so you can hear it on the TV broadcast) in every game for a couple of years now. It's highly audible at AO, Marvel and Ballarat/other smaller grounds, and it's awesome. The opposition kick in is a new one though.

Somebody (I think in the cheer squad?) has been doing a Caw Caw noise before every centre bounce (when the ground is quietest so you can hear it on the TV broadcast) in every game for a couple of years now. It's highly audible at AO, Marvel and Ballarat/other smaller grounds, and it's awesome. The opposition kick in is a new one though.
I was doing it in the Riverbank for a few years

Stopped last year?

Just came over to say big thanks to you boys for taking care of the Bulldogs today, kept us in finals contention, always liked your lot.

Hope to see you guys back up in finals soon enough, we need more interstate teams battling it out.
Your turn to do us a favour and beat Port in the last round.

Also have they said if Tex is alright yet?

Just came over to say big thanks to you boys for taking care of the Bulldogs today, kept us in finals contention, always liked your lot.

Hope to see you guys back up in finals soon enough, we need more interstate teams battling it out.
Ripper username!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Adelaide vs Western, Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back