Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gibbs never made AA either.

Young Reid, come on down!

Sorry i should have clarified. I meant straight up picks.

that is not the same trade.

Dogs wanted 2 first round picks straight up, nothing back to Essendon.

Adelaide got picks back when they traded for Gibbs.

Sorry i should have clarified. I meant straight up picks.

that is not the same trade.

Dogs wanted 2 first round picks straight up, nothing back to Essendon.

Adelaide got picks back when they traded for Gibbs.
There were some later round pick swaps, as there would have been for the Dogs/Dunkley too. Plus Dunkley was much younger than Gibbs who was almost 30.

There were some later round pick swaps, as there would have been for the Dogs/Dunkley too. Plus Dunkley was much younger than Gibbs who was almost 30.

nope, afraid there wasn't.

Essendon offered 2 firsts but wanted a 2nd rounder back. Dogs declined and said 2 first only. hence trade fell through.

What a horror show.

Andy McGrath and AMT only there because of the club wide systematic intra venous doping program too.

Anthony McDonald Tipungwati wasn't a top up player. He was a rookie in 2015 November before the players were banned in January 2016.

If we didn't have the players banned we would have finished 10th-11th and got the likes of Will Brodie or Jack Scrimshaw who are currently better players than McGrath. The previous picks stripped off Essendon for bringing the game into disrepute were all inclusive. You can't punish a team for an action and then punish them again for the exact same action.

Anthony McDonald Tipungwati wasn't a top up player. He was a rookie in 2015 November before the players were banned in January 2016.

If we didn't have the players banned we would have finished 10th-11th and got the likes of Will Brodie or Jack Scrimshaw who are currently better players than McGrath. The previous picks stripped off Essendon for bringing the game into disrepute were all inclusive. You can't punish a team for an action and then punish them again for the exact same action.
Just on Tippa. He seemed to be a barometer for Essendon. Seems like he was severely missed this year.

Last edited:
IMO if they don't get Clarkson and Essendon have half an idea of what they're doing Dodoro and Sheedy will get the boot first.

Who is going to give them the boot ?
The President ? who is only the president on the back of Sheedy’s boardroom vote …
The club have only recently crowned Sheedy as the one and only immortal.
By their own rating, he is the greatest individual figure in the clubs history !!
Old kev isn’t going anywhere … and that’s just the way Adrian likes it … 😉

During trade time , when quality operators like Stephen Wells and Derek Hine front the media, you can instantly tell that their passion isnt talking to media, it is all about finding talent and putting their clubs interest first above all else.

It’s what gets them up in the morning, it’s never about them.

Mr October actually sat in the coaches box in the 2000 grand final, when he had been in the job for 5 minutes and his predecessors had mostly built that team.

He arguably contributed a grand total of 2 players that day.

But The A-Dud wanted his time in the sun, even though the best recruiters are never, ever, ever seen on match day.

This tells you all you need to know about the man.

Long may he reign.
I actually confronted him about this very fact (constantly appearing on match day around 9-10 years ago) To borrow a line from BT “ oh boy, wowee “...it did not go down well. The calmer I remained the angrier he got.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Sheedy has managed to head off Clarko coming to Essendon.

Ergo, Adrian lives!
doing whatever it takes to clear the pathway for the messiah to return.

sheeds, adrian, hirdy all on deck again after another internal review chaired by matty lloyd recommends it.

glorious.

He'll have to wait and see which senior players walk out first before knowing what currency he's got to 'win' a trade period with.

#listmanagement101

Adrian’s about the most reliable thing at the hangar these days.
Come October, he’ll win trade period again … they’re lucky to have him really 👍

Sydney never had 2 firsts one of those belonged to Carlton and were only going to get it if you let Papley go

...and Sydney were going to let Papley go if they got Daniher. Your point?

It's glorious....

R.a2c1d3bdc1c8af61e5369d49d4b6fa56

This campaigner has no self awareness. Any self respecting person would go “ Gee, I’ve had a fair go at this, I’ve made many millions out of my connections with this club. I’ve clearly failed at my job description,I’m off.”
Not this narcissistic campaigner.

This campaigner has no self awareness. Any self respecting person would go “ Gee, I’ve had a fair go at this, I’ve made many millions out of my connections with this club. I’ve clearly failed at my job description,I’m off.”
Not this narcissistic campaigner.
You could probably pick 10 BigFooty Essendon fans at random and they'd be a better board the the current lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back