Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodoros record of plucking diamonds from the rough is close to the best in the business.

Always said he has a great eye for talent, one of the best in the business. Traded in players? About AFL average. Build a group to come through at the same time? Really poor

Only position I would give him is head recruiter, get someone else to manage the list

Always said he has a great eye for talent, one of the best in the business. Traded in players? About AFL average. Build a group to come through at the same time? Really poor

Only position I would give him is head recruiter, get someone else to manage the list
That's the most accurate assessment I've seen in this thread 👌

But since when does anyone give a f**k about what the List Manager thinks about a coaching appointment?

That's the extraordinary part.

Exactly, Dodoro must have incriminating dirt on the grand poo bahs at Essendon esp about the peptides scandal, which explains why he is desperate for Hird to return as coach..

.... we will defend it to the hilt even though we now how s**t it is right now
Why?

What does it have to do with you? You're a random guy watching from afar.

Just call it for what it is.

What obligation do you have to defend an organisation you have no formal relationship with? I just don't understand this type of logic.

What a contradictory post. "Things won't change so we will defend it to the hilt"

Members need to vote with their wallets. That's the only thing Essendon is interested in right now. Drop 10-15,000 members and then heads will roll.

Hird will coach next year and that will be the marketing campaign.

Shame he was an ordinary coach.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Fairweather supporters don't turn up. Thats what Richmond did for 37 years, that's what Melbourne did for two decades.

As for Hird,the same James Hird who got Essendon into top 5 after 10 rounds in his debut season with no formal coaching apprenticeship. The same James Hird who had Essendon 4th after 14 rounds? The same James Hird who coached Essendon in the top 4 for the first 18 weeks before the wheels fell off in 2013?

Like I'm all for making stupid statements, but at least be correct...
[edit. peptides. blah. blah. blah. Hird can't coach etc etc etc. How do you know if you won't use his body of work? or disregarding because it doesn't;'t suit your argument]

As for Hird,the same James Hird who got Essendon into top 5 after 10 rounds in his debut season with no formal coaching apprenticeship. The same James Hird who had Essendon 4th after 14 rounds? The same James Hird who coached Essendon in the top 4 for the first 18 weeks before the wheels fell off in 2013?

[edit. peptides. blah. blah. blah. Hird can't coach etc etc etc. How do you know if you won't use his body of work? or disregarding because it doesn't;'t suit your argument]

This is satire, right?

If not…holy shit.

Fairweather supporters don't turn up. Thats what Richmond did for 37 years, that's what Melbourne did for two decades.

Common view that he wasn't much of a coach. Question for you. How did he go after he knifed Thompson and took the reins by himself?

I don't care for any Essendon results in 2012/13 as it was proven that the list was doping so it comes with a *.

4th after 14 rounds. Wow!!! How many rounds does the season go for again?

If I told you Carlton were 4th after 14 rounds this year you'd try to diminish it.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Coached a group of players who were juiced up to the eyeballs and were far fitter and stronger than anyone else. It is hard to make a judgement on his coaching with such a leg up.

But the bigger question is:

Can Dank coach without Hirds peptide influence?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woke comment. James Hird's coaching tenure was the best stretch of Essendon football over the last 17 years.

Common view that he wasn't much of a coach. Question for you. How did he go after he knifed Thompson and took the reins by himself?

I don't care for any Essendon results in 2012/13 as it was proven that the list was doping so it comes with a *.

Roid rage is a powerful thing. We can only assume the benefits had worn off by 2015.

This is satire, right?

If not…holy s**t.
He’s the most biased poster on this site, recently he was claiming if the 2016 draft was done again Andrew McGrath would still get picked before Shai Bolton.
I’m not sure if he’s not actually Dodo himself 🤣

Why?

What does it have to do with you? You're a random guy watching from afar.

Just call it for what it is.

What obligation do you have to defend an organisation you have no formal relationship with? I just don't understand this type of logic.

Absolutely,
Unconditional support is for the lazy and the brain dead …

Dodoros record of plucking diamonds from the rough is close to the best in the business.

Essendon look like a team of too many diamonds in the rough type of players though. Those VFL/undrafted players are usually undersized or slow. Its great to find a couple of them but watching Essendon tonight you seem way too small and also lack speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back