2nds AFC 2022 SANFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So many handballs though, and still the lack of awareness where his disposal ends up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
More kicks than handballs.

People that watch Crouch in the twos and still criticise him just have an axe to grind. He's FAR too good for this level.

So many handballs though, and still the lack of awareness where his disposal ends up

9 kicks 8 handballs 8 clearances in a quarter...haters gonna hate..

First quarter opinions:

Matt Crouch has been ridiculous. This could get ugly if Glenelg don't find a way to contain him. Accumulating, winning clearances and has shown a bit of creativity with his disposals that have usually been lacking in his game.
I liked Davis quarter. Seemed determined to provide run and drive throughout that quarter, damn the consequences. I hope Jones and Hinge are taking notes.
Nankervis had a good quarter. His skills look cleaner, and some nice agility. He's growing nicely as a footballer.
Borlase and Worrell have marshalled the defense well.
Cook had a good quarter. A couple of bursts to break through congestion to create scoring opportunities and some nice wing work.
Gollant, Newchurch, Himmelberg, and McAsey all had nice moments throughout that quarter. No one is really dominating in that forward line at the moment.
Taylor has class.
Turner looks like a player who's missed half a season with injury at the moment.

People that watch Crouch in the twos and still criticise him just have an axe to grind. He's FAR too good for this level.

Don’t disagree, and I have never criticised him at any level on this board - actually think he has become the latest whipping boy. Just pointing out his handballs are plentiful and put players under pressure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is not good enough for the next level ?
I’ve not seen him snap a goal like that at AFL for a long time

Great run and hands by Nankervis.
Gonna be a very good player going forward just needs to tidy up his kicking a tad, agility is awesome as his desire to take the game on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back