Who will win?

• Giants

Votes: 55 52.9%
  • Dogs

Votes: 49 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyway...enough responding to the idiotic umpire trolls...

Well done Doggies. Many wrote you off weeks ago when you went through a horrendous run of injuries.
To all Bulldogs supporters, I hope your team wins the big one next week. Enjoy the lead up and have a few frothies tonight.

Last edited:

I'm agreeing with you you silly. I actually love that a fantastic Prelim can be partially decided in the last minute by a known free-milker lifting his arm!
Take your sooking elsewhere-Doggies probably got the worst of the umpiring tonight if you want to be so silly.
If ever a team has earned its spot in a GF its this Doggies team. Great effort.

Had this Doggies outfit been put together 3 years sooner I reckon they could've won 3 consecutive flags, they're that good. In fact I'm pretty sure that their best is better than anything the Hawthorn has produced in that period. I realise that I'm making that assertion without the Doggies having won a flag yet but they should win it next Saturday arvo anyway. The Doggies remind me so much of the Cats between 2007 -2011, their brand of football is simply breath-taking and so it GWS's for that matter, they play footy how it should be played. It will be a rivalry that will without a doubt deliver plenty of thrillers in the next few years.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd truly have to have a heart of stone not to be stoked for us tonight, after all the years of heartache. Look in the mirror at your own life if your sour about us now. This is the happiest sporting moment in my 45 years.
No you would simply have to want the best team to win, not the most favoured

What is Luke Bereridges finals coaching (including assistant) record? I assume he did not lose on in the amateurs going three flags in a row. Then even though only a development coach 2010 flag with thee pies, then only GF loss in 2012, then flags again in 2013 & 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2016 Preliminary Final - GWS v W.Bulldogs, Sat, Sept 24, 5.15pm

Back