• Giants

Votes: 55 52.9%
  • Dogs

Votes: 49 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every non-sydney supporter will be going for a Doggies GF win...

Have you surveyed them all individually or just taken it upon yourself to be a self appointed spokesman?

Plenty of non-Sydney fans will be going for the Swans. Many in this thread alone have already declared themselves pro-Swans.
I will be going for the Swans.

The carry-on in the rooms when they still have a game to win. The experience of grand final week for the first time. The pressure of almost all of Melbourne going for them.

Meanwhile the Swans are seasoned pros at this, at the peak of their power.

Anyway, that's a discussion for later, tonight, well done to the Dogs, great result.

All you can do is win l guess. The dogs players would rightly celebrate that win. I bet they will be back on the job by tomorrow.

They may have been lucky with the free kicks, and they have some disgraceful ducking flogs, but they were first to the ball for a lot of this game, so they deserved to get the edge. Anyway regardless the better team won, they looked cleaner, stronger and more composed from the first quarter. Too classy for the Giants.

The lid is well and truly off, it's like they just played their grand final. It'll be hard to come down now. Crash back to earth with a Swans 100 point win next week :).

Sometimes you do not to be the expert sometimes you should acknowledge a team who played a cracker of a game and deserves to celebrate; this is one of them.

Your team and the team I support are not in the 2016 Grand Final:

The Bulldogs are - respect

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2016 Preliminary Final - GWS v W.Bulldogs, Sat, Sept 24, 5.15pm

Back