AFL 2017 - R10 - Richmond v Essendon 7:25pm AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Any reference to the dreamtime concept/indigenous peers would've done me. He is literally the only player out there completely oblivious to the occasion.
Amazing footballer but stupendously thick
mate no ones ever said he's a wordsmith, he thanked the opposition, he thanked the crowd he thanked his team. If he didn't have the tatts he wouldn't get half of the negative comments. Looks can be deceiving sometimes...

Last edited:
Essendon's skills were the worst I have seen this year from any team... The amount of times they turned it over in the middle of the ground, handball to nobody, kick directly to a Richmond player. It just baffles me how the past 2 weeks they play well and then this week they play worse than a VFL side..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My error sorry.
Well my view is different. I thought it was a high stanard game and the Tigers took it rather than the Bombers giving it to them.

I dont know how you could say that. Their was huge endeavour & effort but so many poor kicks & poor decisions, & lost opportunities because of that. Mainly by Richmond. At times Essendon seemed powerless & were in it nesr the end because of Richmonds mistakes.

Not even close. We are rabble. Not denying it. Not delusional though like Tigers fans.

Who is delusional?
We are a dumb football team with a very poor defence aside from Rance and we have a coach who has no plan B, in his 8th year with 3 finals losses to his name. The one thing real Richmond supporters invest in is hope; hope that one day things might roll our way. We have been tortured by this club, not by the last 3 weeks, but because the last 3 weeks are indicative of what we continually endure. Finals collapses, close losses and gut wrenching performances. We never belt teams, we always fall over the line most often in spite of our best efforts to the contrary. Our future is in Martin, and the likes of the kids such as Rioli, Bolton, so to win a tight game where we had to fight and grind can only be a good thing.

Smart by Cotchin, had second thoughts about putting on another team's guernsey.

I don't think it fit... tried it on and it looked like a boobtube.

Richmond were auctioning their game jumpers for charity, I reckon they had to go and chase em up. Unless there's a couple of jumpers manufactured for each player in case they're damaged...

Last edited:
85,656 people at the mighty MCG which is the biggest Saturday night crowd for a game in the history if the VFL/AFL. Dreamtime at the G continues to get bigger each year and may it continue for many more years to come. Good to see the Richmond and Essendon players swap jumpers after the game and celebrate Indigenous Round and also good to see the Adelaide and Fremantle jumpers also swap thier jumpers after their game as well. At the end of all of this, I'm glad the Tigers got the win.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 - R10 - Richmond v Essendon 7:25pm AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back