AFL 2017 - R10 - Richmond v Essendon 7:25pm AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon are still a decent side IMO. They played well for most of the first half. Also, it isn't so horrible for Essendon to go down to Richmond by 15 points as Richmond were not in terrible form heading into this game. The Tigers just struggled to win the close games.

The quality of your posting suggests you were clearly invested in a result.......and you sat on a quote afterwards.

Champion.
Given that bigfooty shows you who the poster supports, that suggests you've been hitting the turps pretty hard not to notice.

Can anyone explain the deliberate rushed rule? I still don't get it...

Explanation:

Rule 5.8.0.0.8: If the umpire deems that a player has deliberately rushed a behind, we, the umpiring department, will maneuver around the interpretation of the rule in such a way to ensure that the umpire's decision is always deemed correct.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were lucky the Bombers transition play started to break down in the 2nd half, they are a devastating counter-attacking team and we just love getting caught on the break.

Pity for Tippa and Rioli they were both down on their usual outputs

I just saw the deliberate against Richmond.

ROFL, this sport is so cooked.

Is it isnt it. So many terrible rules and their 'interpretations' ruining this game. When you have 3 field umpires its quite possible all 3 could interpret the same situation in 3 different ways. We have been on the end of some ****ing ridiculous decisions this year.

Am I the only one who thought that was the right call? Short didn't contest the ball at all and no one was tackling him or even within an arm's reach of touching him. Not too hard to at least pick up the ball and get tackled over the line. He knew what he had to do but shat himself instead.

Yes you are the only one

Advertising-Balloon-Man-1.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 - R10 - Richmond v Essendon 7:25pm AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back