Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 15 - Tigers v Dockers Wed September 2nd 7:10PM AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Dockers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Dockers by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 42 64.6%
  • Dockers by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Please read the updated Main Board rules and post within them. Thank you.
Rules - FESTIVAL OF RED IN EFFECT: Updated Main Board Rules: READ BEFORE POSTING
FESTIVAL OF RED IN EFFECT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THIS MEANS - ANY POSTER IN BREACH OF RULES WILL BE CARDED NO MATTER HOW MINOR THE BREACH OF RULES IS Welcome to the Main Board The objective of the AFL board is to have a board where posters can discuss football in a sensible manner.

Jeez you tigers supporters are ******* sickening assholes.
WTF was "arseholish" about my comment? Look at the stats for the matches I mentioned and there is a clear and, without any other explanation, inexplicable contrast between Richmond's scoring efficiency between when playing lesser teams and playing other contenders. Fremantle spent most of the first quarter with 18 men in their own half. The Swans and Essendon did the same. In all those matches the Tiges dominated play and had a shit load more inside 50's but struggled to convert. Then suddenly we play against Brisbane or Port Adelaide or your mob who, because they think they can beat us, don't play negatively, and our scoring efficiency flips from the bottom of the league to near the top.

Richmond get another team travelling and coming off a 4 day break...that's pretty generous.
Oh this is on soon,,can't wait to see that increadible Dusty goal thirty six times,,possibly the greatest goal in forty years.Not since Hungry dribbled one through from the top of the goal square while the flying doormat was buckeling up his boot buckle has their been a greater goal.
Are you kidding, the whole team from coach down are entitled sooks!
Ahhhh Thats it guys let it all out and embrace the tears.

WTF was "arseholish" about my comment? Look at the stats for the matches I mentioned and there is a clear and, without any other explanation, inexplicable contrast between Richmond's scoring efficiency between when playing lesser teams and playing other contenders. Fremantle spent most of the first quarter with 18 men in their own half. The Swans and Essendon did the same. In all those matches the Tiges dominated play and had a sh*t load more inside 50's but struggled to convert. Then suddenly we play against Brisbane or Port Adelaide or your mob who, because they think they can beat us, don't play negatively, and our scoring efficiency flips from the bottom of the league to near the top.
It's just a sook, mate. It wont understand logic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a bit shocked it hasn't been mentioned yet, but clearly Robbo is blind drunk doing that half time cross.

He's not a great orator at the best of times, but he is almost dribbling on the desk. Bloke has puffy eyes and can barely string a sentence together. Actual WTF. I know he's a drunk old gronk but surely Fox can't allow that???

I'm a bit shocked it hasn't been mentioned yet, but clearly Robbo is blind drunk doing that half time cross.

He's not a great orator at the best of times, but he is almost dribbling on the desk. Bloke has puffy eyes and can barely string a sentence together. Actual WTF. I know he's a drunk old gronk but surely Fox can't allow that???
Not the first time I've heard this. I didn't see him tonight though.

We had brad sewell take us at training. Said robbo is often late and often smells like smoke.

He rounded it all off with suggesting Cochrane ask the stones about grand final entertainment.

She makes it sound like a horse race.

I think Jobe has her covered with the race calling.
Never heard anyone, who for some reason when they cross to him goes off like he is calling the last 100m of the Melbourne Cup with six horses across the track, plus he's a mumbler so most of the time his comments are just unintelligible...?

Last edited:
This game showing us that Fyfe is clearly superior to Dusty. If scores were reversed Dusty would be lucky to have a touch.
yeah dunno, dusty's top level kicking and scoring impact in finals...it's hard to look past that. Fyfe definitely a better contributor match-to-match, but I would still take Dusty.

Compare his GFs with Fyfe's which was almost-awesome if he had kicked straight in that 1Q in 2013.

A.D. Ditional-Rest BOG for the Tiges at halftime off the back of a match winning performance last round.

Hopefully he goes missing come finals time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 15 - Tigers v Dockers Wed September 2nd 7:10PM AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Back