Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 17 - Freo v Tigers Sat July 6th 8:10pm AEST/6:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

• Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo Swans granny please.

We fell away but at least had a crack all game.
Polish is missing with a depleted list.

It's very frustrating for Tiger fans atm but we have to hold the course and stay positive.

Don't listen to outside noise and keep working hard at Punt Road.

Up the mighty Tigers!

Good luck for the rest of the season Fremantle.

I must say seeing Richmond on the bottom is really heart warming.
One of the best bits about our recent flag era was stomping over the Cats in each of the finals series where we won the flag.

That first time in 2017 at the G 😍😍😍 you lot were all so cocky before the game saying anytime, anywhere. Soon as the final siren went you all ran to "it's not fair we should be allowed to play our home final at our home ground" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Beautiful history.

One of the best bits about our recent flag era was stomping over the Cats in each of the finals series where we won the flag.

That first time in 2017 at the G 😍😍😍 you lot were all so cocky before the game saying anytime, anywhere. Soon as the final siren went you all ran to "it's not fair we should be allowed to play our home final at our home ground" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Beautiful history.
Hold onto it mate because it’s the last success you’re going to have for a long time.
You’re going to be Irrelevant for another 30 years.
It’s going to be even funnier when Dusty and Baker jump off the sinking ship at years end too!
Might be time to follow a new sport
😂

Hold onto it mate because it’s the last success you’re going to have for a long time.
You’re going to be Irrelevant for another 30 years.
It’s going to be even funnier when Dusty and Baker jump off the sinking ship at years end too!
Might be time to follow a new sport
😂
That's exactly what I'll do.

The truth is, we were absolutely terrible for 30 odd years. It was a miserable competition between St Kilda, Melbourne and Richmond to see who could come up with the most ridiculous ways to lose.

Then we hit 2017. For the longest time Richmond could not beat Geelong. No matter how far in front we got (which wasn't often) the Cats would inevitably get the win. Round 21, 2017... Tigers were looking solid going in to this game against your mob at the Cattery, and yet again Geelong win by 14 points.

Fast forward it a few weeks and it's the opening round of the finals and Richmond get Geelong at the G because the Cats insisted on playing there for prime time fun and the whole anytime, anywhere thingy.

I remember watching the game, thinking it's only a matter of time before we lose again. But in the third QTR we hold our own and get out to a lead and follow up it with a huge last QTR the likes of which Richmond supporters haven't seen in a long, long, looooooong time.

In 2019 we up the ante. We meet in a prelim and give you guys the lead at half time then BANG! Cats were put to the sword and fell again.

We up the ante even more in 2020 by meeting in a GF and give you guys the lead at half time and then... DUSTY, DUSTY, DUSTY!!

The tables had turned and there was nothing Geelong could do and you would have sat through all of it hehe.

Yeah, we follow teams of different fortunes and you Geelong supporters will be evergreen in your arrogance about everything whilst the Tigers will probably go down a darker road but when we did get some light damn did it blaze up brightly. It really is a very special extra gift that the light we did get consumed your side every single time. I will hold on to that just as much as you hold on to where we are at now.

That's exactly what I'll do.

The truth is, we were absolutely terrible for 30 odd years. It was a miserable competition between St Kilda, Melbourne and Richmond to see who could come up with the most ridiculous ways to lose.

Then we hit 2017. For the longest time Richmond could not beat Geelong. No matter how far in front we got (which wasn't often) the Cats would inevitably get the win. Round 21, 2017... Tigers were looking solid going in to this game against your mob at the Cattery, and yet again Geelong win by 14 points.

Fast forward it a few weeks and it's the opening round of the finals and Richmond get Geelong at the G because the Cats insisted on playing there for prime time fun and the whole anytime, anywhere thingy.

I remember watching the game, thinking it's only a matter of time before we lose again. But in the third QTR we hold our own and get out to a lead and follow up it with a huge last QTR the likes of which Richmond supporters haven't seen in a long, long, looooooong time.

In 2019 we up the ante. We meet in a prelim and give you guys the lead at half time then BANG! Cats were put to the sword and fell again.

We up the ante even more in 2020 by meeting in a GF and give you guys the lead at half time and then... DUSTY, DUSTY, DUSTY!!

The tables had turned and there was nothing Geelong could do and you would have sat through all of it hehe.

Yeah, we follow teams of different fortunes and you Geelong supporters will be evergreen in your arrogance about everything whilst the Tigers will probably go down a darker road but when we did get some light damn did it blaze up brightly. It really is a very special extra gift that the light we did get consumed your side every single time. I will hold on to that just as much as you hold on to where we are at now.
Nice rant and very heartfelt but I stopped reading here.
Spat out my coffee actually.
Cheers for the laugh and enjoy the dark times 🥰

Nice rant and very heartfelt but I stopped reading here.
Spat out my coffee actually.
Cheers for the laugh and enjoy the dark times 🥰
These are especially poor contributions by you. Come on man.

The previous post was stock standard low level ai created blah, blah, blah. This last one however is a strong advertisement for why ai might need to take over the writing responsibilities of those that aren't up to the game.

Personally I think ai should never be given the chance to enter such a human domain so don't go giving some weedy little offshore type the inspiration to approach you with his app. Lift!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 17 - Freo v Tigers Sat July 6th 8:10pm AEST/6:10pm WST (OS)

Back