Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 10 - Lions v Tigers Fri May 21st 7:50pm EST (Gabba) Tigercast Link in OP - Special Guest Justin Charles!

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

On paper looks like one of our weaker sides named (same as last week really) in a long time.

Worked against the Giants at home, can't see it working against the Lions away.
Yes, given you just got up against GWS, and playing them at home is a much easier assignment than Brissie at the Gabba the answer seems easy. If only footy tipping were that logical. Looking at the selected teams again, I 'm thinking that while there is a heap of grunt in the Lions midfield, not sure that in the absence of the class of Neale and Berry they will dominate even with the Tigers' outs. could just come down to goalkicking accuracy. Hopefully wont be decided by a series of umpiring howlers. BTW, how's the weather looking for tonight?

Is that Justin Charles the one caught using steroids?

Good to see Richmond back at the G(ABBA). Hopefully no comments about where the game is played from the coaches or admins

Brisbane should be primed to slaughter them - it was only Martin's efforts that saved the Tigers last week

Too many good soldiers out

You reckon you can crack the 50 comment barrier this game day thread? Always disappointing to go out in the 40's.

Looking forward to a good game tonight, hard to get excited when the Richmond side is apparently the worst side they have ever put out, but still.

Worse than the team that was called worse than fitzroy. No chance tonight

does it matter who wins tonight ? only matters in september surely ? i'll be bored halfway thru the 2nd regardless, thats where i find myself
watching the second half of the NRL every friday and saturday nowadays....can someone elbow me when or if theyve taken the crown from us
come the 4th week of spring,in the meantime the other 17 sides are just pi**ing into the breeze as far as im concerned...god its boring:pensive::pensive:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always get thread banned for some reason 🤔

So, don’t look for the boundaries, quick singles with the odd two. The boundary balls will come. I believe in you.

Looking forward to a good game tonight, hard to get excited when the Richmond side is apparently the worst side they have ever put out, but still.

worse than the Geelong 2017 finals team, the Cats 2019 prelim team or the 2020 GF team? Because man, those teams sucked.

does it matter who wins tonight ? only matters in september surely ? i'll be bored halfway thru the 2nd regardless, thats where i find myself
watching the second half of the NRL every friday and saturday nowadays....can someone elbow me when or if theyve taken the crown from us
come the 4th week of spring,in the meantime the other 17 sides are just pi**ing into the breeze as far as im concerned...god its boring:pensive::pensive:

Great satire 😇

Definitely matters for us, we have about 4 really tough games left against the top contenders and winning tonight will help get into top 4 eventually if we handle our business and win games we should win.

For the tigers, less of an immediate worry with the cattle out. Win is a bonus, loss is maneagable with Victorian teams likely to be top 2.

This thread reminds me why i rarely go on BigFooty match threads. Boring ass banter.

I think the Lions will be too strong at home. We just wont be able to lock them into our forward half and will be well beaten in the centre. Lions by 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 10 - Lions v Tigers Fri May 21st 7:50pm EST (Gabba) Tigercast Link in OP - Special Guest Justin Charles!

Back