Autopsy AFL 2022 First Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Fri Sept 16th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 12 6.1%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 45 22.7%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 63 31.8%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 62 31.3%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't see the Swans coaching staff giving up 11 intercept marks next week in a half of footy. Horse won't be sucked in like Fagan was.

If it's the Magpies, they won't lose to the Cats again (as long as they have a full squad). Everything went wrong for them the other week and they went down by a goal. Very confident they will beat the Cats.
Don't overrate the pies. Geelong had their shocker last week. Don't be surprised if tomorrow is the same result as tonight.

I think this comment it very unfair. They can’t be such an average team if they managed to get to a PF. Credit where credit’s due. Geelong are just very good. Brisbane played well last week. Give them some credit.
Yes they can. 1 lucky score review got them over the line vs rich. then playing an injured Melb team, who couldn't kick straight for goal. This game was not out of nowhere. I said Geelong by 50+ before the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 First Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Fri Sept 16th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Back