Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 1 - Demons v Dogs Wed March 16th 7:10 AEDT (MCG) Footy is BACK!

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 42 44.2%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 25.3%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's fair to whinge about a Wednesday night game lol and ofc it should draw a big crowd, a Vic club just won its first flag in 60 years and didn't win it in Melbourne, you could play it at 3am and it would still draw a crowd. It's essentially the Dees fans GF party. Not to mention Dogs fans and neutrals should also be keen.

Time is rubbish, match up is excellent. Purely for the broadcaster, not for the fans.
Melbourne supporters sooked about Sunday twilight (school night) , sooked about Saturday arvo (kids sports) and then they sooked no primetime fixtures. all I’m saying they just need to embrace the time and place and go to the game, if they can’t go so be it, no need for carry on.

Could this be a shoot out?
Both sides look set to play three talls in attack and two talls in defence. Both defensive units have a hell of a lot of rebound capacity and both midfields can score

Melbourne supporters sooked about Sunday twilight (school night) , sooked about Saturday arvo (kids sports) and then they sooked no primetime fixtures. all I’m saying they just need to embrace the time and place and go to the game, if they can’t go so be it, no need for carry on.
I love the Saturday afternoon slot. Feels sort of old-school. Plus I despise children as being far to small and completely untrustworthy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 1 - Demons v Dogs Wed March 16th 7:10 AEDT (MCG) Footy is BACK!

Back