Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 5 - Hawks v Cats Mon April 18th 3:20 EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha you taking about smith? He loves it.

You've mentioned it a few times so it's clearly getting under your skin but I doubt smithy cares.

It's part of theatre dude, I'm not a fan but fans of all clubsdo it.

We all deal with losses differently and I guess some of us go for the self righteous angle, do you follow English cricket too?!

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

No bigger cheat in footy than Tom Porkins. What an absolute flog. Diving, pushing players in the back, cheat cheat and cheat.

The flogs in the media can say what they like but he is a disgrace of a player.
Haha can down there turbo.

You want him to hand it back when he gets a free?!

Ill agree, he has an extraordinary charm over the umpires, gets away with shit ask the time and also gets a lot of soft ones, I don't know how he does it.

But how is it his fault?

Seems a good bloke.

Haha you taking about smith? He loves it.

You've mentioned it a few times so it's clearly getting under your skin but I doubt smithy cares.

It's part of theatre dude, I'm not a fan but fans of all clubsdo it.

We all deal with losses differently and I guess some of us go for the self righteous angle, do you follow English cricket too?!

I don’t mind the pantomime of the villain and all and booing is fine but today found it bordered on tedious with the booing not just Smith but Selwood, Dangerfield, Hawkins.
Perhaps I’m an older chap and this is modern sport

I don’t mind the pantomime of the villain and all and booing is fine but today found it bordered on tedious with the booing not just Smith but Selwood, Dangerfield, Hawkins.
Im the same, but obviously I didn't notice it as much as you didtoday.

I dont know why danger gets bood, other than just being ****en awesome. That one bothers me, I like him, doesn't take himself to seriously.

Smith you can understand, surely? Part of the game. He left us for the enemy for nothing, I get it. I still like him, but if I was to boo anyone live, it would be him, with a tongue in my cheek. Doubt it bothers him anyway.

Selwood had been bood by fans of 17 clubs for years and to be honest, he brings that on himself. I don't like how he plays the game and I think he is a shit bloke. I get why he is bood.

Hawkins for mine was based on today's performance, I don't think he is routinely bood is he?

Plus, it's hawks cats man, emotion is high!

Geelong have so many dislikable players that it is tough to choose just 1 to boo. If Smith goes to nearly any other club (Essendon and Sydney excluded) he probably gets nothing

Not something i would normally do except for Breust

Im the same, but obviously I didn't notice it as much as you didtoday.

I dont know why danger gets bood, other than just being fu**en awesome. That one bothers me, I like him, doesn't take himself to seriously.

Smith you can understand, surely? Part of the game. He left us for the enemy for nothing, I get it. I still like him, but if I was to boo anyone live, it would be him, with a tongue in my cheek. Doubt it bothers him anyway.

Selwood had been bood by fans of 17 clubs for years and to be honest, he brings that on himself. I don't like how he plays the game and I think he is a shit bloke. I get why he is bood.

Hawkins for mine was based on today's performance, I don't think he is routinely bood is he?

Plus, it's hawks cats man, emotion is high!

May be off beam here but thought the history bw the two clubs would prompt respect rather than booing.

Anyway minor stuff, was yet another Easter Sunday game when on feet watching last 5 mins. Never fails to deliver

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please.dont think hawthorn don't have objectionable players
No. I can't believe you could think that any Hawthorn player is objectionable. Sicily is such a mild mannered person, Moore never ever ducks :cool:

Haha can down there turbo.

You want him to hand it back when he gets a free?!

Ill agree, he has an extraordinary charm over the umpires, gets away with shit ask the time and also gets a lot of soft ones, I don't know how he does it.

But how is it his fault?

Seems a good bloke.

Measured post which I appreciate but he’s not charmed mate. Getting a soft free/50 today and dodging that push in the back last week doesn’t change a decade of evidence that says he’s been pretty harshly treated by the umps

May be off beam here but thought the history bw the two clubs would prompt respect rather than booing.

Anyway minor stuff, was yet another Easter Sunday game when on feet watching last 5 mins. Never fails to deliver
Just a friendly heads-up tomorrow is Tuesday!

Geniunely didn't understand Hawthorn fans booing Isaac Smith.

Their own coach left the club to go play with another team. Little backwards.

Lol all these people who’ve no understanding of history of players and clubs…. Mitchell and smith departures are nothing alike

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It is the club he went to more so than the player. A player chooses to move to your biggest rival and they are always going to cop it

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 5 - Hawks v Cats Mon April 18th 3:20 EST (MCG)

Back