Autopsy AFL 2022 Second Semi Final - Demons v Lions Fri Sept 9th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 37 20.2%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 67 36.6%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 52 28.4%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 2.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a bit rough. Fort is quite a nice bloke.

Yeah I’m all for forgiveness, but he tried to rob that family on Christmas. Lucky they left their young son behind and it was thwarted.

And yet you couldn’t put us away until the last 2 minutes- and most neutrals thought Coll should have won, were it not for some questionable umpiring.
When the neutrals are backing the Pies that really speaks volumes.
Haha, neutrals. Look - most Pies fans have been gracious in defeat, so this comment isn't directed at them.

We put you away. When we did it doesn't matter - all that matters is who is in front at the final siren. They don't award wins for leading in any other quarter.

Anyway, isn't this thread about Brisbane v Melbourne? Get over last week already, you have a big challenge tonight to deal with.

Why would it count for less when each team played every other team once, rather than the usual - highly inequitable - draw where you play only 6 teams twice? And why would shorter quarters count for less when every team plays under the same rule set?

The only reasons for an asterisk would have been if a QLD or SA team won, or if teams were missing their best players due to covid.

Don’t ever change, Cats fans lolol

I thought 2020 definitively proved that Richmond was the best team during that period due to all the away games they had to win. They even came back after losing the QF.

Haha, neutrals. Look - most Pies fans have been gracious in defeat, so this comment isn't directed at them.

We put you away. When we did it doesn't matter - all that matters is who is in front at the final siren. They don't award wins for leading in any other quarter.

Anyway, isn't this thread about Brisbane v Melbourne? Get over last week already, you have a big challenge tonight to deal with.
I think you need to go back in the thread and look at context, beginning with the cockiness of your fellow supporter in post #2086.
He needed his cockiness and disrespect for BNE punctured.

Brenton Sanderson saying the Dees coaching staff should sit Petracca at the 10 minute mark of the last quarter because it’s going to be a blowout.

Also says they should have Oliver off for longer in his rotations because they’re going to s**t it in with or without him.

Good call Sando. Doing your future coaching aspirations a whole lot of good.
He’s been appointed coach of Balwyn, it’s a graveyard for aspiring coaches, Brett Grimley, Mick McGuane, Jukebox Harford & Rocket Eade

Why is this goal review system such complete garbage?
My son played a major role in the technical side of the ARC's construction and installation throughout Australia. The AFL had at its disposal much better setups than are currently being used. They refused to pay the extra money for them. I'm betting $640 billion still won't be enough to fix this travesty of a catastrophe.

Ah well don’t stress Melbourne fans. It’s all not completely lost you can always snuggle up on the lounge with a cup of cocoa and reminisce about your WhatsApp group from last years Grand Final. Only 56 years to go to break that drought again.
We all can't be given huge amount of assistance to remain relevant in a state that doesn't care about AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And flog of the year goes to..... Jake Lever from the MFC!! Congratulations!

*, I was super tired last night and went to bed early. Where the * is Toump Ass?
Thanks for thinking of me. I posted my congrats to the Lions already mate, I guess you missed it.

Sad to say no victory laps from me this year, been obvious for a while we weren’t the best team in it. Back-to-back is bloody tough.

Few tired and beaten up bodies in the end, and some questions to be asked of the coach. But the future is very bright for my beloved Demons. We’ll be back.

KZ1SyYFjDY-2.png

The trial by media on Berry is absolutely disgusting. Last week we saw the campaign to get Harmes of within seconds of the incident swing into action straight away. Why can't we expect impartial commentary from these so called professionals?
Yep, what was Berry supposed to do? Just accept the full weight of Oliver driving a forearm into his head? Then Oliver had the gall to alert the field umpire to it 🤦‍♀️

Ah well don’t stress Melbourne fans. It’s all not completely lost you can always snuggle up on the lounge with a cup of cocoa and reminisce about your WhatsApp group from last years Grand Final. Only 56 years to go to break that drought again.
Says the bloke whose team had to wait over 70 years for that drought to break….

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Second Semi Final - Demons v Lions Fri Sept 9th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Back