Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 10 - North v Swans Sat May 20th 1:45pm AEST (Marvel) Footage of interchange in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That is crazy North will have to double check their interchange footage because if they were at 75 that's the most clear cut game changing umpiring decision that could be overturned in history

I highly doubt they would tank this because their club future is currently far less ensured than Hawthorn

Swans players up and about. Huge effort against a depleted North Melbourne off the back of an interchange infringement.
Did lol at this. We deserve some ridicule after that.

That's a diabolically bad stuff-up from the Kangaroos, but it is pretty hollow winning a game like that even though the decision was obviously 100% correct.

Unlucky North fans, you were the better team today.

Doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. Hurts for the young players who busted a gut and deserved some form of success.

I get why the Sydney players are happy but the carry on from a couple is a bit embarrassing. They were garbage against arguably the worst team in the comp who have been decimated by injury and didn't deserve to win. Lucked out through the sheer stupidity of whoever is managing North's bench.

Feel sorry for North. Bad luck guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel North unlucky. Took the game on. Didnt flood back. Just lost composure at the end.

The interchange fella is EXTREMELY FORTUNATE Clarko is not coaching today.

Not sure it needs to be a 50M penalty, but I guess he would have kicked it anyway. Pretty poor interchange management by North, unless a player is knocked out or stretchered off that shouldn't happen

Wow, I bet the chairs and walls are feeling very lucky right now.

How could the bench make a mistake like that, unbelievable.
But kudos to North, great fight and man I feel sorry for the players and supporters, that’s something you just can’t comprehend.

Doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. Hurts for the young players who busted a gut and deserved some form of success.
Your young brigade were unbelievable today. Pantsed our midfield in the second half.

Give Sheezel and Wardlaw a few years, and that midfield along with LDU and Simpkin will be special.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 10 - North v Swans Sat May 20th 1:45pm AEST (Marvel) Footage of interchange in OP

Back