Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 22 - North v Eagles Sat Aug 10th 1:45pm AEST (Blundstone)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Like flopping and acting like an arrogant twat to an opposition captain. Leadership material that guy

A captain who gut punched Sheezel and gave a way 50m?

Leadership material that guy.

I woke up Saturday morning and saw the score was 102-97 and thought "Ugh, of course, probably another donut game, right?" A nice start, a big hole in the middle, and a strong comeback attempt, coming up just short.

So imagine my surprise when I caught the end of the replay on Fox Soccer Plus here in the states, turning it on with about eight minutes to go and and seeing North had a... {checks notes}... 20-SOMETHING POINT LEAD?

Holy dick. Seemed like every time the ball hit the turf North gave up on it while also losing any mental ability to defend much of anything. Grow a pair and fight for a ground ball ffs.

I've seen a lot of bad American football. I grew up a Cleveland Browns fan. They've gotten semi-respectable the last few years but it hasn't made up for 2003-2019.

This is the 2000s Cleveland Browns, just in blue and white.

I'd say "Please hurry up and get Tasmania their team so I can abandon this abomination," but I have the horrifying feeling that North will move and become the Tassie squad. Prove me wrong, universe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 22 - North v Eagles Sat Aug 10th 1:45pm AEST (Blundstone)

Back