Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 22 - North v Eagles Sat Aug 10th 1:45pm AEST (Blundstone)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If you say so.

I guess Sheezel hasn’t shown too to for your liking then?

He'll be decent but would stand out in a better side (sorry to say).

For all of my waffle, I actually would love to see North Melbourne succeed.

1) I do like Clarko and would love it if he was able to get North Melbourne competitive on a regular basis (and maybe even snare a premiership). Further cementing his status as one of the greatest coaches of all time.

2) It would ruffle the feathers of the interstate supporters that another Victorian team is up and about again :p

There’s a bunch of stand out mids in most drafts.

If I’m West Coast I am locking in Hough & Ginbey down back from now, and they can lead the next gen defence. Lot of Maynard & Quaynor/Vlastuin & Broad about them. Get a mid in the draft to take up Ginbeys allocated mid spot.
That all sounds nice but we can't win anything if we don't pay off the umps 🤷🏼‍♂️

He'll be decent but would stand out in a better side (sorry to say).

For all of my waffle, I actually would love to see North Melbourne succeed.

1) I do like Clarko and would love it if he was able to get North Melbourne competitive on a regular basis (and maybe even snare a premiership). Further cementing his status as one of the greatest coaches of all time.

2) It would ruffle the feathers of the interstate supporters that another Victorian team is up and about again :p

Fairly sure he stands out anyway but ok if you want to out yourself as someone who doesn’t watch footy, but spends all their time on a footy forum, be my guest

Eagles our own worst enemies with these undisciplined frees & 50s being conceded.
So costly in an otherwise tight contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fairly sure he stands out anyway but ok if you want to out yourself as someone who doesn’t watch footy, but spends all their time on a footy forum, be my guest

Clarko is already a GOAT, but he could be a bigger GOAT taking another bottom ladder side to premiership glory.
That's the last time I'll be objectionable!

I seriously hate our captains so much.

Simpkin soccering the ball out of congestion after the bounce lead to that Allen goal, most captains lock that in; get the repeat stoppage with bulk numbers around the ball, if you can score from there so be it. But when it’s still 6-6-6 and the Eagles thump it 50m forwards, much easier

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 22 - North v Eagles Sat Aug 10th 1:45pm AEST (Blundstone)

Back